Yoshida Gets Married...

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Yoshida Gets Married...

Post by tachikaze » Sun May 09, 2004 7:32 pm

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20040 ... 18-spn-ent

Popular group "DREAMS COME TRUE"'s vocalist, Yoshida Miwa (39) registered marriage, it was learned on the 9th. The other party association 9 years younger video director Sueda Ken. This month May 6th Yoshida's birthday Marriage Registration was filed, is also information.

Yoshida on the 10th will post a message to fans concerning the marriage.

Sueda assisted in the production of music videos of popular artists like Morning Musume and Every Little Thing. 2 1/2 years ago, Dorikamu's music video filming came to knew.

Last year in January, a photo was published showing the couple with the aspect of getting along together at Yoshida's residence, even though it was confirmed that Sueda had a wife and children. But, in March the divorce was finalized, and the wedding announcement countdown began, but on the other hand there were rumors of a breakup.

Even with Happy goal In the middle of abundant complications, it appears the couple is certainly in love. Sueda is also working on the video for DORIKAMU's newest single, Mascara Matsuge.

~~

Here's Ken's work page:

http://www.sep.co.jp/creative/creators/sueda/

He also directed Itsu-no-ma-ni, and Kanon, and the It's All About Love clip.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sun May 09, 2004 11:59 pm

Omedetous all around! :)
Should be interesting to read Miwa's comments on it all ^^

Thanks for the translation, tk!
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Mon May 10, 2004 2:58 am

alas, the news is in the (paid) PP section of the dctgarden.com.

"Special Announcement from Yoshida Miwa to Powerplant Members"

James
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by James » Mon May 10, 2004 1:17 pm

Congrats to Miwa and the lucky husband!

Is Masa married?? I read on one website Masa was married to Miwa, which I didn't believe - and obviously wasn't true!
Will Miwa's last name be changing?

Also, does anyone on the forum have access to PowerPlant!? I know its Japan only and when I emailed PP they had no plans to have international members.

- James

k
DCTJoy Chibi

Holee molee!

Post by k » Mon May 10, 2004 2:46 pm

Wow! Thats a really big announcement...
Omedetou!

I've always been under the impression that she has been unlucky at love. I really don't know where I got that from but maybe comments I've heard or read here and there. I would suspect her schedule and ambitious career goals would make finding a stable relationship pretty difficult. Well good luck to her and her fiancee.

I always thought she had a thing for hakujin... I don't know what gave me that idea...

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Tue May 11, 2004 2:05 am

yeah, me too. Maybe it was her "Winter Song" in English in 1993...

btw Miwa's statement to fans said there was no official marriage thing[1], but some sort of formal commitment was made in front of family.

[1] Marriage in Japan requires registering with the local government authority, and is rather uncomplicated. A few forms, family registries get updated, and that's it. Ceremonies are even more optional than in the US...

zberry
DCTJoy Senior Member

Itsu no ma ni video

Post by zberry » Thu May 13, 2004 8:42 am

For what it's worth, the itsu no ma ni video, directed by Sueda Ken, is one of my favorite DCT videos. It's really offbeat with the old dude spinning the discs on the turntable and the young guy burning it up with the hula hoop. And Miwa has some very cool things going on with her hair in the video. Combined with the great song, it makes for a very pleasurable viewing experience.

ricekid
DCTJoy Member

Post by ricekid » Thu May 13, 2004 10:23 pm

welll...atleast she isn't pulling a hikki and marrying someone 14 years older, though her and kazuaki san are pretty cute together...
Hara hara...