Woot! :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:53 pm

Hmm...

So what's with the interrupted picture at the start of the second verse? And what does that caption say?

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:29 am

For me the video plays one frame every 5 seconds or so. At least the audio is fine so I was able to hear the song but I really can't make the video play properly. I tried changing the settings on Real Player but it doesn't help. :roll:

By the way, I really liked this song a lot. I can't wait to get my copy of this single already!

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:53 pm

nakoruru wrote:For me the video plays one frame every 5 seconds or so. At least the audio is fine so I was able to hear the song but I really can't make the video play properly. I tried changing the settings on Real Player but it doesn't help. :roll:

By the way, I really liked this song a lot. I can't wait to get my copy of this single already!
I used to get that problem too. Ended up being what bandwidth setting I had Real Player was using. You can go to Preferences --> Connection. Under normal set it to 768 (or 512 if you can't do 768). Worked like a charm after that for me.
(Of course that's assuming your high speed internet access goes up that high...^^)
-Jay

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:25 pm

Oh my, that was embarassing. How come I didn't figure it was just lack of bandwidth? :oops: My connection is DSL 256/128.

I'm glad I'm able to hear the song at least. The video seems nice too, the few frames that I saw anyway.

James
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by James » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:38 pm

ones things for sure... if you've got dial-up - -you dont stand a chance!!

when i got broadband, dct-tv was the first thing i rushed to see! i was furious at first when my 512k connection was only showing a few frames... but as jei said, it was to do with the realplayer settings. works fantastically now and i havn't really stopped watching them!

as for the new video... not too adventurous! my favourites have been ola vitoria and yasashi kiss o shite.

- james

dugthebug
DCTJoy Salad

Post by dugthebug » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:47 pm

have to agree, the video is not that inspired and I think i prefer the other singles so far, oh well I'll get the album soon :wink:

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:34 pm

Little update: Love Letter debuted at #5!
Making it DCT's 22nd top five single :)
-Jay

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:56 pm

Love Letter is so nice! I can't stop listening to the live version on Music Station I just got. :D Awesome song!!! I'm not surprised it debuted in #5 after these wonderful DCT singles we got this year.

By the way, I was watching Count Down TV two weeks ago and Yasashii Kisu o Shite was on #98. 8)

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:32 pm

Just checked out the DVD that came with the Love Letter limited edition single ...I highly recommend everyone seek this out.

It's a concert performance of 'Hajimari no la' performed at Tokyo Bay NK Hall on March 21st of this year. Very enjoyable and powerful like most DCT concerts. Also includes other spot moments from the rest of the concert...all on an ALL region DVD.

Probably will be the closest we'll come to seeing a Power Point fan club only concert....^^
-Jay

jentutu
DCTJoy Member

Post by jentutu » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:40 am

can't agree more! that DVD makes the single totally worth it!!
i found that Miwa is more comfortable with all the new songs since her new songs are wrrite to fit her vocal range now,she can still sing just like a CD PLAYER!!

'Hajimari no la' 's live is truly powerful and moving!!

tu