Sueda Ken, Miwa's husband has passed away

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:48 pm

9 days after that day

I have never experienced such bitter and long days before.

It is like that has stood still since.

Miwa is acting brave but she is in no condition to be in front of the public or to sing yet.

彼女の心の深い悲しみの振動が、大きな音を立てて、僕の心に伝わってくる。

彼女を見守るご両親や友達の前で、望まれてもいないのに、くだらないことを言って笑わせることしかできない自分が、なんと情けないことか。
Argh, I'm wrecking my brain with these last two parts. I can understand them (I think) but I'm having a hard time translating these ideas into English. :? I will try again later, let the ideas bounce around my head a bit.

It is really breaking my heart! Their music always makes me feel so happy and it is helping me recently to go thru some rough times. But if I learned anything about loss is that time helps. The first week is easier than the first day, the first month and so on. I'm yet to find out what the first year will turn out to be like...

JOHAN
DCTJoy Salad

Post by JOHAN » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:57 pm

I think it was a good thing for DCT to call off their Music Station appearance at such a time. I was saddened myself that Miwa is going through such a tough time, but I do hope all goes well.

I dunno about you guys, but when I heard about this news and I listen to Aishiteru No Sign, it somehow made me tear up. I dunno the meaning to the lyrics of the song, but in some ways, I somehow feel that there is some connection between the song and the death of Miwa's partner.

Nonetheless, I do wish Miwa and her family well and send my condolences to both parties' families in this time of mourning.

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Actually, if he was only hospitalized starting in August, I believe Aishiteru No Sign was already written prior to that, so it's unlikely that it was written about his death. It very well may be written about him though. My Japanese is so poor that I really couldn't tell you the song's true meaning.

JOHAN
DCTJoy Salad

Post by JOHAN » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:47 am

True. The romantic feel of the song did give me a sense of tearing up, but the affect was even greater after the death of Miwa's partner, so in that manner, it is a very powerful song indeed.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:36 am

Masa updated this blog today, saying he's been working round the clock with the staff from the studio to edit the sound source for Wowow. So we gonna get another studio-like quality DVD just like TLRs. *thumbs up*

Now he also mentioned they probably won't be able to finish the album by early December. I had a feeling they would postpone it because the day after the last concert, he was apologizing on the blog to have mentioned the new album on the concert. I didn't understand then what it was all about since we only found out about Ken's passing like a whole week afterwards.

Finally, he also mentioned that with the help of the staff they are going to continue supporting Miwa on this rough moment. How sad... :(

JOHAN
DCTJoy Salad

Post by JOHAN » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:08 pm

I don't mind if they postpone the release date of the album cause I'm still buying it anyhow regardless how early or late it's released, but at the moment, it seems like Miwa is still mourning over the loss of Ken Sueda according to what Masa wrote on his blog, so I think it's best to give Miwa a lotta time to heal up before she's ready to do anything else related to her career. I do hope things go well for DCT in the end and I know that each and everytime I listen to Aishiteru No Sign, I will always remember Miwa's love and dedication to the people that matter to her most.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:02 pm

I'm feeling relief now that Masa's latest blog entry was so tense as, well... the past months have been like. He mentioned being working day and night on the new album and the sound source for WOWOW to keep up with his promise to Miwa. I can only guess that she is doing better by now. I truly hope so!

They finished recording a song with a children choir! Though the details for this song are top secret for now. ^^ I wonder if this song will be on the new album.

DCT no.1 fan
DCTJoy Chibi

Post by DCT no.1 fan » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:26 am

I would like to say I am very sad to hear about Sueda Ken. I give my best wishes to Miwa and all friends and families who have been affected by this tragedy.
Dreams Come True are so cool.