Wonderland 2007 concert DVD on February 27, 2008!

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:43 am

I did think the concert was over-edited on DVD. It lost the funny parts, and the touching parts in between songs. There was a lot of crowd interaction that was missed in the DVD. Despite the huge crowd, it seemed the group interacted very well with us. That's something you just can't see on the DVD because it's completely cut out.

By the way, Masa didn't take the fall. One of the marching drumers did. Masa helped him up.

I've seen the Wonderland '99 video. Yes that was very good as a concert dvd...but I think if you had been at DWL 2007 live you'd agree this was totally awesome. As a live event, this was by far the LONGEST Wonderland concert yet. I don't believe '03 was as long. Jei was there in '03, so if I'm wrong I'm sure he can correct me. Having experience DWL 07 in person I honestly found it to be their best. Watching the DVD, I must admit I have the advantage of knowing what happened in the missing parts.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:36 pm

It's been a while. I miss the times I had the time and energy to fan girl around DCT. I have been listening to their music everyday on the bus on my way to work. I finally managed to get a half decent job, today was the end of my second week. Yikes! I still love DCT, I just don't have energy and motivation anymore..... enough of off topic stuff:

Guys, could it be that DWL 07 actually has different camera angles each time you watch the DVD???? :shock: Funny how the other day I was watching it and thought "it'd be great if a concert DVD could randomly change camera angles while each time you watch it".

Get this, I watched for a long time the TV version of DWL 03 without even knowing it. One day I downloaded, by mistake I might add off some Japanese P2P network the DVD version. I was able to spot on the FIRST time that the angles were different. In fact I remembered each and every cut and camera angle. :oops: (I should get a life but anyway) now seriously, each and every time I put DWL 07 to play I end up going "hey! I haven't seen that angle before!". :shock:

EDIT: Now I have seen a shot of Masa I'm 200% sure I have never seen before on Jet. :oops: This time, I am SURE of what I have seen. It would explain why it was released in 2 DVDs when it could easily have fit into 1.