!New Single! Tsuretette Tsuretette - 11/12/2008

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Yukifox » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:22 am

Woo! #1! n.n Must be all the pre-orders! *sits down patiently and waits* o.o Now we have to wait for it to get over here.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:59 pm

I think we're getting as close to full dose of Miwa's continuing sorrow (barring the 'Untitled' track at the end of 'And I Love You') as we're going to get on these songs, and listeners can feel it coming straight from Miwa's heart. And so, people are buying- for the right reason, for once.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Kinda off topic and not at the same time: now I have a vague idea what Miwa must be going thru. My dad died a few weeks ago. I was very close to my dad, we had a great relationship which just makes things harder in the end. I don't think I have cried so much in my life as much as I did since he went to the hospital this last time. I also saw an illness take everything away from my dad, up to the point he couldn't walk anymore. It was not cancer though, it was emphysema but illness are all horrible in their own way.

I wanted to write to everyone here in the forum to whom I have contact privately but I don't have the will to spend much time on the computer anymore. I still don't feel like doing much more than cry lately. The computer next to this one was my dad's... everything at home reminds me of him. I have good days and bad days. So far this one has been a pretty bad one.

Now back to the topic, I agree with you Nogizaka. But I also think it is good for Miwa to be able to express her sorrow on her work. I have learnt the hard way that it is better to express my sorrow, bottling it up just makes it kind of "explodes" later. I'm glad to see a DCT single as much as it should, finally.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 pm

I'm glad that Miwa can express herself through her songs. Now, I hope the upcoming concerts mean that she is ready to return to us- we haven't seen her in such a long time!

Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Yukifox » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Untitled song at the end of "And I Love You"? I don't think I've heard that. o.o You mean the title song?

and nakoruru... sorry to hear about all that. =/ I hope things get better for you, it takes time, but it'll be alright.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:01 pm

My condolences, nako...just take it one day at a time and express yourself when you need to. It'll get better.

Here hoping that #1 lasts for the full week :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:22 am

You are correct, Yukifox- 'And I love you' was originally untitled.

The single has dropped to #2, unfortunately. Hopefully it will move back up- it must be better than a song called 'LEECH.' The record-buying public returns to form...

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:18 am

It's back up to #1 :)
-Jay

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 am

Yessssss!!!!!!!

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:26 am

Yatta! DCT achieves their 11th #1 single! :)
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/
-Jay

Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Yukifox » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:48 am

Well I got my disc today finally. n.n It's really cute, the booklet is adorable.

I like the title track and Middle of Nowhere best. I can't really get into the Panasonic version, sorry. XD Just sort of distracting. The guitar version of Middle of Nowhere is nice though. All an all, it's a great listen. n.n Makes me happy.