Anniversary set book + DVD

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Anniversary set book + DVD

Post by nakoruru » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Guys, I just saw the announcement on DCT Garden of an Anniversary set "Do You Remember 20 years with Dreams Come True" (sic):

Book has 300 pages which pretty much tells DCT's store since their debut. I can see it is filled with nice pictures, too.

DVD contains PVs such as Anata ni Aitakute, Egao no Yukue, Sayonara o Matteru, Suki, Love Love Love, etc plus their 89 concert video "HUSTLE eZ".

Now I just don't know it will be sold on DCT Garden only or what. Great set but a bit pricey for $8,800 yen. A must have though.

http://www.dctgarden.com/20th_anniversa ... index.html

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:01 pm

It appears the set will only be sold through the DCT Garden Store online. I'm thinking about getting it- I have some Store points accumulated from buying stuff at the concert, which will help alleviate the price!

Spaceman
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Spaceman » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

So is this only availabe until the 3rd November?

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Yes, it's only available for a limited time.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 pm

My copy finally arrived! The DVD is really cool- some of the videos I was already familiar with from quicktimes and thanks to nakoruru's many uploads to jps, but quite a few others I had never seen before, and the quality is very good. My wife has mixed feelings- she says that the videos are also a history of Miwa's plastic surgery! She did enjoy the Funk the Peanuts clips, though. The book is incredible- I think that it will give a lot of insight on Miwa, Masa, and Niehya (and I'm going to need A LOT of help from my wife).

CooLDsteR
DCTJoy Chibi

Post by CooLDsteR » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 am

d'oh! i wonder what, and how much, plastic surgery Miwa has had done... (Miwa, whyyyy!?)

and sounds like i missed out on another awesome piece of goods. =/

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:35 am

CooLDsteR wrote:d'oh! i wonder what, and how much, plastic surgery Miwa has had done... (Miwa, whyyyy!?)
She is no Ayumi Hamasaki. I suppose it must not be easy to rely on your looks for your job. Even Masa recently had surgery on his neck. I don't blame them though.

I like Kouhaku performances because they are exactly one year apart from each other:

Anata ni Aitakute PV:

Kouhaku '90:

Kouhaku '91:

Kouhaku '92:

Kouhaku '93:

Kouhaku '94:

Kouhaku '95:

Kouhaku '96:

Kouhaku '97:

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:36 pm

My wife says Miwa looks like a Hokkaido potato (farmer) girl in the 'Anata ni aitakute' video, which I thought is cute when you're in your twenties, but maybe not when you hit forty. Or, Miwa might have wanted to shed the country girl appearance. I suppose after the first surgery, one might be more inclined to go ahead with another, and before you know it...

I noticed Masa's neck looked different!