DCT CD's

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
James
DCTJoy 24/7

DCT CD's

Post by James » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:02 pm

What was meant to take 6 days eventually took about 4 weeks for me to get my DCT CD's and I finally came off holiday today to find they'd arrived.... they were due to arrive before I went but due to a slight problem they didn't arrive - so i was a tad disappointed!

Anyways, i ripped them out the box and popped them straight in the cd player and i havn't stopped playing them since I got back!

The two discs I got were Monkey Girl Odyssey and Sing Or Die (Worldwide) and suffice to say, I wasn't disappointed at all and it was worth the wait and these are the first two of many to come!

Snow Dance still remains a favourite, but i also really like 24/7, crystal vine, Song of joy, peace... there are of course more.

Anyway, I also have a question.... the song Sweet, Sweet, Sweet (I call it Sweet Dream - the tune closes the game Sonic 2 and is on the menus) on the swinging star album also has an English version, but what album is it on?

James
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by James » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:10 pm

GRR!! I'm sorry, Jei - I posted this is the wrong section, god damn it...

Sorry
James

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Re: DCT CD's

Post by Jei » Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:17 am

James wrote:Anyways, i ripped them out the box and popped them straight in the cd player and i havn't stopped playing them since I got back!
Did that with 'Magic' when I first got it :)
The two discs I got were Monkey Girl Odyssey and Sing Or Die (Worldwide) and suffice to say, I wasn't disappointed at all and it was worth the wait and these are the first two of many to come!

Snow Dance still remains a favourite, but i also really like 24/7, crystal vine, Song of joy, peace... there are of course more.
Yepper...ahaha, Kanon, flowers...^^
When you get your next batch, make sure to try 'Delicious' & 'Magic'...
DCT at their height! ^_^

Anyway, I also have a question.... the song Sweet, Sweet, Sweet (I call it Sweet Dream - the tune closes the game Sonic 2 and is on the menus) on the swinging star album also has an English version, but what album is it on?
It's not on any DCT related album that I know of....
It *is* on the DCT single 'Winter Song' (The first one...not the shades of red re-release)
http://www.dctjoy.com/dreamscometrue/di ... ersong.php

While singles can be difficult to find over time, Winter Song was one of their more popular singles...(Just be careful that it's the original, not the re-release...)

Oh, and don't worry about posting in the wrong forum...it's easily moved :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

James
DCTJoy 24/7

Re: DCT CD's

Post by James » Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:09 pm

Jei wrote: When you get your next batch, make sure to try 'Delicious' & 'Magic'...
DCT at their height! ^_^
Will Definatly consider! I should imagine I'll get them all eventually.

It's not on any DCT related album that I know of....
It *is* on the DCT single 'Winter Song' (The first one...not the shades of red re-release)
http://www.dctjoy.com/dreamscometrue/di ... ersong.php

While singles can be difficult to find over time, Winter Song was one of their more popular singles...(Just be careful that it's the original, not the re-release...)
I see... was just curious about it... I downloaded it from a Sonic site and wondered where it came from. :D

James
BTW - Those CD's have barely been off all week!