Ola! Vitoria! PV available on BT

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Ola! Vitoria! PV available on BT

Post by nakoruru » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:57 am

Hey all,

Ola! Vitoria! PV is already available to download on the MM public tracker.
Here is the URL for the torrent itself:

http://bunko.theppn.org/details.php?id=9357

I just watched the PV... it's rather amazing actually. I loved the song! And I'm still amazed by Miwa's pronunciation, she speaks those portuguese words better than the japanese people who live here! I'm not kidding! :) Now how's her english pronunciation? I think it's fine - then again I'm not a native english speaker.

She just says "esperança" (hope) with the 's' like on the word "bless" and actually it should sound like the 's' in "story". I wonder if the person who teached Miwa was from Rio de Janeiro, because it sounds way too much like the way they talk.

There's the chorus saying "Força! Vamos!" Okay okay. "Força" literally means "streight" but it's common the crowd on soccer games say that to cheer up the team. "Vamos" means let's go. By the way, the people on the chorus were definitately brazilians.

Awesome PV and song too. The last three DCT singles were so absolutely amazing I'm getting spoiled already. :lol: DCT rules!!!

Bye.....
Priscila.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Re: Ola! Vitoria! PV available on BT

Post by Jei » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:17 am

nakoruru wrote:Hey all,

Ola! Vitoria! PV is already available to download on the MM public tracker.
Here is the URL for the torrent itself:

http://bunko.theppn.org/details.php?id=9357
Good call!...Love that tracker...:)
Now how's her english pronunciation? I think it's fine - then again I'm not a native english speaker.
These days, her pronunciation seems quite fine...still a little accent when she's not singing....kinda wish she'd not let Masa have sole 'English speaking' duties when they're overseas...^^
There's the chorus saying "Força! Vamos!" Okay okay. "Força" literally means "streight" but it's common the crowd on soccer games say that to cheer up the team. "Vamos" means let's go. By the way, the people on the chorus were definitately brazilians.
Cool! Thanks for the language references :)
Yeah...thought they might be brazilians...^^
(BTW...in the video 'Hajimari no la'....could that be Brazil?)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:38 pm

Awesome PV, isn't it? I have got to say that my Fuji Film moment goes to Masa playing the bass on that office. I don't know why but I crack up when I see that scene. :lol: It sure became one of my favorite PVs.

> BTW...in the video 'Hajimari no la'....could that be Brazil?

I'm positive it's not Brazil. My bet is it's some strange country on Central America... doesn't look like South America. On the end there's the message in spanish that means "music is the universal language" - as is it means "music breaks the language barriers" but I think it doesn't sound right translated as is.

I leeched from WinMX (peer-to-peer sharer) the PV for Sayonara o Matteru. I gonna post it on the MM tracker later today because it's a true gem. The cheesy '80s chroma-key FX is totally nostalgic! ^^ It's interesting to see that even though the PV is out dated the song definately isn't. My favorite decade were the '80s and I can't get enough of PVs from that decade. :D

Mata ne!
Priscila.