DCT TV

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

DCT TV

Post by sdankoehler » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Just checking out dctgarden. There's a new DCT TV segment. Masa seems to have a lot of fun making these. Can anyone with a better understanding of Japanese than me explain what is happening in these videos? I understand bits and pieces, but not much. Also, who is the other guy he has been making these videos with?

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:46 am

I dunno what these segments are but the latest one looked fun Masa was playing games with that dude like pop up pirate and other games like jenga lol.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)

Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Yukifox » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:26 pm

They are insanely good at Jenga. XD Who's the other guy?

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:40 am

As somebody pointed out in a different thread these new videos 3,2,1,0 are a count down to DCT 20th anniversary on the 29/03/09 I never knew that but it explains a lot.

Anyway they seem fun on an unrelated note I think takahiro should be out of prison by now because he only got 18th months and he was sentenced on march 06 or it may be 07 but I read in an article that he took amphetamines from 1999 I wish i could find the article.

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 am

Sorry to bump this topic The newest dct tv 3,2,1,0, is in New York the 20th anniversary concert must be coming closer and masa said in english DCT Tv in New York. It was cool to hear that tiny bit of english from masa lol.

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 am

Anyone know what was going on in New York? Just recording? They kept talking about 1st Nagoya, then New York, or something like that. Are there other plans for the big apple? What about us west coast guys?

Need I say it again...PLEASE COME BACK TO AMERICA!

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 am

It would be nice if this was an announcement about something going on with DCT in the U.S., but I think it's just another installment in the '3,2,1,0!' video series, which just seems to be Masa clowning around with 'Azuma Max.' Miwa and Masa do spend quite a lot of time in NYC, and I don't think they have given up on the U.S. yet. When? I don't know, and this video isn't really saying anything about it.