What Takahiro has been doing since 2003

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

What Takahiro has been doing since 2003

Post by Johnny » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:14 am

I know this is not really related to DCT currently but I apparently Takahiro has a official facebook profile and it links to a group which has short videos of him in clubs Djing which claims he has been doing at big profile events every since 2003.

Link to group short videos down the bottom: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61173465924

on the group Takahiro is the admin I think it's his real profile I could be wrong.

Quote from group "
Keyboardist from one of japan's best selling band ”DREAMS COME TRUE ( 美夢成真 )" former members.

now independently composes and produces his own music tracks and has been djing as an independent artist since 2003.

Playing at big venues events in JPN.

He is also actively involved in the organisation of party events around Hokkaido.

DJ . Song Writing . Song Remix
Musical instrument (Keyboard)

House.ElectroHouse.ProgressiveHouse.TechHouse.Techno.HardHouse and more. "

I hope he stays off the amphetamines to stay away awake maybe he should have some coffee I dunno but maybe he should release an album with his own music or maybe he has I'm not really in the know lol.

Does he talk to Miwa and Masa anymore well who knows all of them are busy doing there thing really.
I wonder when he dj's if he's played any DCT songs like there older stuff.

For some reason and this may sound silly when they do there next wonderland if he walked out as a guest or a special guest or they were a trio for a song it would be cool but it wont happen and what would he play I didn't see him play keyboard much in DCT maybe turntables I dunno.

Sorry if this isn't relevant to DCT.

Also one link that was on the group apparently Takahiro has opened his own bar called bar reboot heres a link:

http://www.bar-reboot.jp/staff/index.html

:D
Last edited by Johnny on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:18 am

This is very interesting. My wife and I miss Niehya too. Thank-you for the update, Johnny!