The Ventures- Haretara ii ne

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

The Ventures- Haretara ii ne

Post by Johnny » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:36 am

I was searching on google for haretara ii ne lyrics because I wanted to know what the backing vocals are which are not listed in the lyrics and found some page about an old band called the ventures.
And on one of there albums called Play Mega Hits one song is called Haretara Iine (Hoping for Fine Weather) could this be a cover of dreams come true's song.

Here's a tracklist of the album I think it was only released in Japan and cannot find a cover picture for his album I may be wrong but am curious.
Play Mega Hits

CD: Toshiba-EMI TOCP7847 - 7/1993
Kimi Ga Irudakede
Yah Yah Yah
Bridge
Kimi Ga Koyayoki Tsukukeru Yohni
No No Darlin'
The Sun Also Rises
Namida No Kiss
Haretara Ilne
Two on the Beach
Shonan Shores
Memories of Love

12/8/11: I have ordered a copy of this album and should be receiving it soon and after looking at a picture of the track list I can confirm that the song Haretara Ii Ne is a cover of the same song from the swinging star I may JPS the album or have a separate download of Haretara Ii Ne.

I only know 2 songs covered on this album Haretara Ii Ne by Dreams Come True and Namida No Kiss by The Southern All Stars another jpop group I recommend you check out.

Also the ventures are an instrumental cover band so the song will only be instrumental no vocals.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 am

Sorry for the double post heres the instrumental of haretara ii ne by the ventures the link will be dead in 60 days so get it now.

File name: 08_Track08.mp3 File size: 5.46 MB

Will remove link if requested enjoy.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)