[Recovered] hello from singapore

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

[Recovered] hello from singapore

Post by Jei » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:23 am

[Member: cor]

Hi everyone ,

i have just joined this forum & am glad to have found this website for English speaking DCT fans ......

Just a brief introduction about myself - i am a working girl  writing from the sunny island Singapore & j-pop/doramas are really catching on here . i am very interested in Japanese culture,food & music ...and hope to visit Japan soon...alas i only passed by during my flight transit at the very beautiful Narita airport ........

i came across DCT quite a few years back . that was when i watched this dorama that featured a song by DCT . I only recall that the lead actress in the show was a spirited young girl called Hirari ....

Then there was another english song "ETERNITY" that came up in the soundtrack of the disney cartoon "The Swan Princess". Miwa's vocals are always so inspiring , her voice just soars and uplifts the spirit . actually i bought the disney soundtrack solely for this song,hee hee.........

It was with DCT collaboration with MISIA in the song - I Miss You , when my interest in DCT was re-ignited again . This was quickly followed up by the song "itsu no Mani" featured in yet another dorama showing in Singapore now . i just bought the monkey girl odyssey album ..for this song.. .though the only japanese words / phrases i know are gleaned from the many doramas i have been watching lately ..... i love the songs in the album .....    

Lately . i also saw DCT in the tour of MISIA 2001,DCT gave a high powered performance here, it was so fun!!!everyibe wsa prancing around , so full of postive vibes & energy.  Especially the last part where Miwa improvised & Misia echoed, both seemed to be exchanging words in their echoes to each other. It was really fun ! Understand that DCT also appears in MISIA's tour 2002 vcd . It is not available in Singapore yet, i am still trying to get my hands on this album.

I have not explored the whole of this dctjoy website . So if anyone has an recommendations of DCT's live performance on vcd, pls gimme an email . Would appreciate your recommendations .

regards
cor   :D