[Recovered] konichiwa from the uk

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

[Recovered] konichiwa from the uk

Post by Jei » Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:28 am

[Member: mauler]

Hello everyone !

Just to let you know a little bit about myself.  I must be one of the newest fans of dct judging by some of the post some of you guys have been posting. I came across dct on the internet while searching for traditional japanese music and found several different bands and artist's etc. I downloaded 3 or 4 songs from each of about a dozen or so.  When I played the one's by dct, I thought "WOW", who are these guys. I downloaded some more and after that I was completely hooked. :D

That was during summer of last year and since then I've got all their dvd's and most of their albums and some singles, and still
ordering everything I can find.  

This is one band who truly deserve international superband status as I truly believe they have what it takes to make it.

Masa is a first class musician and really good bass player and Miwa is a truly gifted songwriter and  "WOW" what a great singer.  

Anyway, must dash as I am expecting another delivery of DCT stuff today from Japan. ( took your tip by the way and started ordering direct from cd japan - 1st class service) Thanks.   :)

Hope the American tour goes down a storm and hope to see a European tour from them soon.

See ya all again soon.

Peace and Love to you all.    :D