New Tour: Kanpo Seimei Presents DREAMS COME TRUE CONCERT TOUR 2017/2018 - THE DREAM QUEST

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
sudajiang
DCTJoy Chibi

Re: New Tour: Kanpo Seimei Presents DREAMS COME TRUE CONCERT TOUR 2017/2018 - THE DREAM QUEST

Post by sudajiang » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 am

I'm back from Japan! I arrived Tokyo last Thurs. The concern was on Sat in Yokohama. Everything was so perfect! I'm so satisfied with the 3 hour concert. Their performance was so good! Finally, I got to see them in real person.

The best part is that DCT announced WONDERLAND 2019 at the end of the concert! (Probably the last DWL.) Lastly, I joined PowerPlanet fans club after the concert so that I could get access to DWL 2019 tickets earlier than public. Let's get ready for the party!

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Re: New Tour: Kanpo Seimei Presents DREAMS COME TRUE CONCERT TOUR 2017/2018 - THE DREAM QUEST

Post by Jei » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:54 am

sudajiang wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 am
I'm back from Japan! I arrived Tokyo last Thurs. The concern was on Sat in Yokohama. Everything was so perfect! I'm so satisfied with the 3 hour concert. Their performance was so good! Finally, I got to see them in real person.

The best part is that DCT announced WONDERLAND 2019 at the end of the concert! (Probably the last DWL.) Lastly, I joined PowerPlanet fans club after the concert so that I could get access to DWL 2019 tickets earlier than public. Let's get ready for the party!
Congrats Sudajiang! I'm glad you were finally able to go and had a great time!
What were your favorite songs that they performed? :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

sudajiang
DCTJoy Chibi

Post by sudajiang » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:23 am

If you guys want to listen to the "new" songs performed on the concert, please refer to their new album "THE DREAM QUEST". (I guess everyone knows that already.) I liked some of them right away, such as 世界中からサヨウナラ, あなたが笑えば, その日は必ず来る, あなたと同じ空の下, 九州をどこまでも. Sadly, Miwa didn't sing some of my old old favorite songs such as 悲しいKiss, 眼鏡越しの空, 時間旅行, Eyes to me...Per "audiences' request", she sang the first sentence of すき(Suki)...almost made my cry...

Even though we planned to buy the tickets right after it's avail in market, we were not lucky enough to get seating tickets. What we got were "立见” which means standing tickets. My friend in Tokyo told me that the tickets were assigned by drawing. Actually it turned out to be no difference than seating tickets because pretty much everyone was standing during the whole 3 hour concern.

There was an little accident at the concert. Masa's microphone stopped working when he was talking. He made up some jokes right away to cover up. I should say the whole team handled the little surprise very well.

*** pictures from internet. https://spice.eplus.jp/articles/154577 ***

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Thanks for the report! :)

Seeing DCT with the Sesame Street characters just makes me smile :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/