New Tour: DCT Wonderland 2023

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Re: New Tour: DCT Wonderland 2023

Post by Doitsujin » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:47 am

Long time no see... It's good to be back at this forum.

Yesterday I booked a flight to Tokyo arriving late on September 1. As late as today I found out that there will be another DCT Wonderland this year! My only chance is the September 2 gig at Tokyo Dome.
And today the lottery for tickets has just begun, https://www.red-hot.ne.jp/sp/dwl/ . There are two ways to register, Lawson and Pia. Alas, both require a Japanese phone number, at Lawson for SMS verification, and at Pia you have to call them for verification using your registered phone number.

I don't wanna bother my Japanese in-laws to enter the ticket lottery for me. Do you guys know any other way to apply for tickets from abroad?

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:56 pm

We were able to get tickets for The Dream Quest Tour just by looking it up online. They were about 1.5 times more expensive, although that was probably because we ordered them on short notice. I think we used a site called Hot Seats. I believe you can find something by continuing to check for DCT concert dates. But it's hard to beat having a Japanese mailing address...

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Post by Doitsujin » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:10 am

nogizaka wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:56 pm
We were able to get tickets for The Dream Quest Tour just by looking it up online. They were about 1.5 times more expensive, although that was probably because we ordered them on short notice. I think we used a site called Hot Seats. I believe you can find something by continuing to check for DCT concert dates. But it's hard to beat having a Japanese mailing address...
Thank you for your reply and your advice.
Today my Japanese wife told my mother-in-law about it, so my brother-in-law already participated in the ticket lottery on my behalf. Fingers crossed!

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Post by Doitsujin » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:18 am

The lottery was a fail. Didn't get any tickets.
I am not willing to pay more than 200 $ at Viagogo, don't even know if it's legal.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:55 pm

Sorry to hear that; the two times I have used the lottery, I was able to get tickets, and I'm hoping to use it for the 35th anniversary tour.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:09 pm

Wonderland 2023 has started and it's been fun reading the reviews (on FB)!
Anyone here going? :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/