Jay's Report: 2007 Wonderland Tokyo

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:31 pm

I voted!

LAT. 43 N
Futari no DIFFERENCE
i think you do
Yuuwaku
Takaku agere!

I'll tell you what we got as soon as I find out.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:46 pm

Great selection, Nogizaka. Looking forward to hearing what it was all about!

It is now official boys and girls, Wonderland 2007 will air on December 15th on WOWOW. I can hardly wait! ^^;

Meanwhile there are reviews with awesome pictures on DCT Garden and also this other site here:

http://www.girlsbrunch.jp/entame/interv ... /index.php

http://www.dwl2007.com/live_report/

I will read the review later, if there is anything worth mentioning I will be sure to write again here. I'm way too tired tonight to even try to read this.

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:44 am

Only one problem...does anyone here get wowow? Also, is it me or do those pics look more like the Sunday 9/23 show? It's too cloudy to be 9/22. I hope we get to see at least some of 9/22 on the DVD, although I'll buy it no matter what. Saturday was such a wonderful bright sunny day.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:48 am

WOWOW is a pay-per-view cable channel, so I don't think anyone outside of Japan can get it, but maybe one of our friends IN Japan will share it!

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:23 pm

nogizaka wrote:WOWOW is a pay-per-view cable channel, so I don't think anyone outside of Japan can get it, but maybe one of our friends IN Japan will share it!
I will be contacting someone in early November about recording the show for us. This user from JPS was so kind last year to upload The Love Rocks concert when I requested it, I hope he is still around this year to grab it for us. I also know about at least another user on JPS that has access to WOWOW so things are looking up for us. :D

I will let you guys know... by the way, as soon as I find some free time and bandwidth I will make sure to upload the DVD. NHK World is taking sucking all my time and bandwidth these days.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:31 pm

^ I have contacted Tomoo, he is planning on recording the concert and sharing at JPS so we are all good! YES!!! I really don't want to have to wait for the official DVD, specially 'cause it takes 2+ weeks to get here. :roll: I really do think the customs guys watch all my DVDs! ;)

Just a little over a month to go! Awesome! :D

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:19 am

Looks like a digest of the concert will be made available on the DCTGarden/Yahoo!Japan tie-up site for the concert in December(assumingly after the Wowow airing). They have new info/photos up for WL2007, including previous WL's too. : http://dwl2007.yahoo.co.jp/

Is this where the voting for 5 songs out of the Power Plant set list took place, nakoruru? I wish I got to submit a vote but I didn't know where it was. :/

Celes
DCTJoy Salad

Post by Celes » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 am

nakoruru wrote:^ I have contacted Tomoo, he is planning on recording the concert and sharing at JPS so we are all good! YES!!! I really don't want to have to wait for the official DVD, specially 'cause it takes 2+ weeks to get here. :roll: I really do think the customs guys watch all my DVDs! ;)

Just a little over a month to go! Awesome! :D
Wow that's great !!! The dvd, and the new album !! this is gonna be our best christmas ever! :!: :D