Dreams Come True Touring Museum?

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Dreams Come True Touring Museum?

Post by newrynyuk » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:27 pm

Am I reading this right? There is a DCT museum that will be touring Japan in advance of the Wonderland shows?

http://dw-museum.jp/

Apparently it will be in Sapporo until the 30th of December. I arrive that day and can just catch it on the last day!

Spaceman
DCTJoy Senior Member

Re: Dreams Come True Touring Museum?

Post by Spaceman » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:52 am

Would of thought it would have been better to stay in the area while the concert was on, instead of leaving before it starts :?:

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:13 pm

More info on the museum :)

---

To go along with the Dreams Come True Wonderland 2015 concert series, a Dreams Come True Wonderland pop-up museum will tour in each of the 5 cities where the Wonderland concerts will be held in 2015:
  • Tokyo (November 21 – November 25)
    Fukuoka (November 28 – December 2)
    Osaka (December 5 – December 9)
    Nagoya (December 12 – December 16)
    Sapporo (December 26 – December 30)
The museum will exhibit the costumes and outfits the members were wearing on the stages. To commemorate this year’s museum tour, the costumes stored at DCTgarden IKEDA for archive purpose will be touring as well. You can see many other items appeared on the stages of DWL in the past closely. A photo gallery will be there, too.

The museum will also offer DWL2015 tour merchandise before the actual concert in each location. There will be limited items only available at the museums.

The tickets for the museum are available at the door as well as online at the sites below:
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:16 pm

I went!

Naturally I wasn’t going to pass this up, so straight after unpacking at my hotel, I made a beeline for the exhibition held at the fourth floor of Asty 45 building across from Sapporo station on the last day of the exhibition. The day before the Wonderland concert.

Unsurprisingly, no photos were aloowed insidethe exhibition, but you did get a copy of the above exhibition poster upon entrance. It was a short exhibition, in and out in about 20 minutes. But it was fascinating to see up close artefacts from previous shows that I had only viewed on DVD, The highlights for me was the Ring! Ring! Ring! bicycle from 1995, Takahiro's Natsu nakute puppets from 1999, and the flamenco dress from 2003. There was also a chance to get yourself in amongst the faces of The Dreams Come True The Best! album cover:-

I'm in there somewhere!

Finally, there was a stall selling Wonderland 2015 goods. Though by the time I got there, a few of the items were sold out.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:29 pm

newrynyuk wrote: Unsurprisingly, no photos were aloowed insidethe exhibition, but you did get a copy of the above exhibition poster upon entrance. It was a short exhibition, in and out in about 20 minutes. But it was fascinating to see up close artefacts from previous shows that I had only viewed on DVD, The highlights for me was the Ring! Ring! Ring! bicycle from 1995, Takahiro's Natsu nakute puppets from 1999, and the flamenco dress from 2003.

Ah! Very nice...I would have loved to have seen Nishikawa's puppets. Was there an Andre Nakamura outfit nearby?
newrynyuk wrote: There was also a chance to get yourself in amongst the faces of The Dreams Come True The Best! album cover:-

I'm in there somewhere!
Nice hair :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Jei wrote:
Ah! Very nice...I would have loved to have seen Nishikawa's puppets. Was there an Andre Nakamura outfit nearby?
Yes I think I recall a suit topped with a blonde wig next to the puppets!