DCT concert LIVE stream on YouTube!

What TV show is Dreams Come True appearing on this week?
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

DCT concert LIVE stream on YouTube!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 am

Guys, DCT will have a mini concert streamed on YouTube LIVE!!!! I sure hope foreign fans will be allowed to watch it. If so, it'll be too awesome!!! It will happen on the 20th at 2 PM (Japan time). So it is Friday night for us here on the other side of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/higashinihon

http://www.google.co.jp/landing/rebuild/

TisSweet
DCTJoy Member

Post by TisSweet » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 am

just seen it.. 12:00 am here.

The show was only the last 30 min. of the concert and it was an acoustic show. Very small setting. cute.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 am

I watched it live, too. I was amazed how good the arrangements sounded for these acoustic versions. I'm glad I found it on KMC because I tried to capture the video but my computer exploded half way thru.

I think they played 5 songs or so. Still it was pretty cool to see them live! :D

Kohaku
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by Kohaku » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 pm

I saw it live too, it was 1AM my time when I watched it. It was cool to see. :)

Was it just me, or did it seem like Miwa's vocals were a bit rough, she was having a hard time singing some parts of the songs? Especially some of the power notes she did. >_<; Maybe it was from being nervous or how the weather was? (the heat. I think she asked the audience at one point if it was hot and if they were doing okay) Either way, I still thought she did good.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Her voice sounded scratchy, and she was having trouble hitting high notes. My wife noticed Miwa seemed out of tune at some points. We wondered if she was losing her voice, or just not feeling well (maybe the heat?). Otherwise, we thought it was a good set; those folks who got to see DCT close up like that were very lucky.