KOTOKO Concert at Animazement. (back on May 25~27)

The place for general talk about all other JPop groups and related things
Kohaku
DCTJoy 24/7

KOTOKO Concert at Animazement. (back on May 25~27)

Post by Kohaku » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Which was my very first time going to a concert~ :)

KOTOKO is a Japanese singer who has done songs for "adult PC games" as well as some anime songs (known shows are Shakugan no Shana and Hayate no Gotoku). She used to be in a group called I've Sound (made up of male composers and female singers. The singers all do their own thing) but left last year to do "new things" (changed to a new label basically).

On May 25th through the 27th, she was at Animazement (anime convention) in Raleigh to do a concert (which was on the 26th). I was actually able to go to this (it was a 10 hour drive.. >_<.)

I really enjoyed the concert, it was great. I was dancing around some and waving around the glow stick I had gotten. :P The only thing I didn't like about it was how the speakers made the music so loud, I could hardly hear KOTOKO sing. (my ears were also hurting afterwards.) >_<. Some stuff was being sold after the concert, including two of her CDs (which could get signed by her). I got one and got it signed. :D

It was a great experience, I would definitely go to one again if she came back to the US and was at a convention slightly closer to where I'm at. ^^;