DCT on Music Station - February 24th!!!

What TV show is Dreams Come True appearing on this week?
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

DCT on Music Station - February 24th!!!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:25 am

OMG! DCT is going to perform Proud of You next week on Music Station! :shock: :D :shock: :D

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/

Kohaku
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by Kohaku » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:58 am

I saw that too. That's great! :D I can't wait to see that.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:22 pm

Two consecutive Music Stations...Bloody Marvelous :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:21 pm

Some thoughts on the show:

* Wonder how they got two consectuive show slots...^^

* Did anyone see Miwa taking deep breathes when she waiting for Tamori-n-company to talk to them? She's been supra-genki these past two shows.. :)

* Great performance of "Proud of You"! Loved the four drummers pounding away...definitely a crowd-pleasing type of song...

* Was cool seeing Rin sing back-up with both DCT and ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI...wonder if Endlicheri^2 was short a back-up singer ^^

* Was cooler seeing ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI playing the guitar for DCT in that old video...:)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:09 am

Could it be DCT pulled some strings to get a second appearance- they've been in the business long enough- to help get themselves back on top? Miwa is always fidgety when she is being interviewed, but this was the first performance of 'Proud of You', so that might have been the reason for the nerves... at the end of the broadcast, she says "Now I know it doesn't matter if you're first or second- I won't be so nervous next time." Good performance- wonder what the next single will be?

The video was a 'street live' and could not have been that old- Miwa and Masa are wearing 'What Mee Mee Wants' hats- but I don't know what brought them together with Endlicheri x2 in the first place (he says that the name comes from a kind of fish- I'll have to dig out my zoology text and check).

Wow- Miki Nakajima, the chick who looks like she's going to throw up when she sings... hen des!

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:18 am

I was listening to the song in headphones so I could clearly hear that Miwa did NOT reach that high note (!!!) so her voice "disappeared". It happened SO many times to me... you reach the twight light zone on your throat and then the sound just vanishes. Like, it must have been the first and last time she didn't reach a high note live... :)

And then I *think* she was off key on the second "I'm so proud of you" in the very end. I did laugh out loud when I saw Miwa "crying" on Masa's shoulder... :lol: It makes more sense now, that I know Miwa was nerves.

Despite that... TERRIFIC PERFORMANCE!!! TERRIFIC SONG!!! Miwa's vocals were so absolutely stunning thru the whole song. I gotta watch it again because this is sooooooooo great!!! :D :D :D

I haven't seen the whole show yet. Long story short, I waited all day long downloading very slowly the file and somehow my BT client downloaded a different episode of Music Station from the tracker. I noticed it was counting seeds and peers wrongly but I didn't expect that! :shock: NOW I'm downloading the whole show *again*. All these years of BT, this is the first time it ever happened to me... :shock:

Celes
DCTJoy Salad

Post by Celes » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:13 am

nakoruru wrote:I was listening to the song in headphones so I could clearly hear that Miwa did NOT reach that high note (!!!) so her voice "disappeared". It happened SO many times to me... you reach the twight light zone on your throat and then the sound just vanishes. Like, it must have been the first and last time she didn't reach a high note live... :)
Oh so that's what it was. I thought she might have forgotten the lyrics for a second. However, it was a very good performance overall.