The Love Rocks Concert on WOWOW.

What TV show is Dreams Come True appearing on this week?
Kohaku
DCTJoy 24/7

The Love Rocks Concert on WOWOW.

Post by Kohaku » Fri May 26, 2006 1:30 pm

In September, The Love Rocks concert will be shown on WOWOW. A specific day (or days) has not been decided yet.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat May 27, 2006 2:42 am

Does it mean it will come out in DVD too??????????? It will be easier to just buy the thing than try to download it! :evil:

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat May 27, 2006 9:50 am

Considering we got the Diamond 15 concert on DVD last year, there's always a possibility :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:10 pm

Word is out on the official BBS that Spoon Me Baby Me really stole the show. I have no doubt it was one of the best - if not THE best part of the concert. It is totally amazing on the studio version, just imagine it live. :D

I was just told that Sora o Yomu made it to the TV airing. OH HAPPY DAY!!!

It's going to be online soon. :) I can't wait anymore to watch it!!!

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:09 pm

It is coming out in DVD on November 29th! :shock:

http://www.dctgarden.com/dorispo/20060923/index.html

I was worried what the heck I was going to order from Yesasia together with the new single to match up USD $25 to get the free shipping (I'm cheap) but I guess I don't have to worry no more! :lol: W00T!

Tracklist for the DVD:

Open Sesame
Ai ga Rock Suru Theme
Jet!!!
Ring! Ring! Ring!
Teiuka
Mada "Tsurai" ga 1 UP
The First Day Without Out
Aishuu no GI Joe
Anata ni Salad
WIFEHOOD Sute Okudensetsu Part 1
Memai
Proud of You
Sunshine
Uso ni Kimatteru
Spoon Me Baby Me
Sayonara~Egao o Yukue~Meganeboshi no Sora (Edited but still darn the darn kanji already!)
Nando Demo
Yasashii Kisu o Shite
Sora o Yomu
Asa ga Mata Kuru

Plus the DVD "DCT TV Special" with the tracks:

DCT TV Special
Live Photo Album

(Dorisupo has more info on this but I can't figure out all those kanji from heck) :roll:

CD: Love Love Love ~English Version Jazz Mix~

I was slowly but surely reading Dorisupo and I saw that Yasashii Kisu o Shite was played Miwa singing and Masa on the bass, much like the Kouhaku version eh? Now my brain has overheat and shut down. :?

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:47 am

I was thinking that The Love Rocks was going to be the best non-Wonderland concert ever. Now that I watched it, I think it might be the best DCT concert ever. I felt like it was a dream somehow... I love it when music takes me away from reality for a while and DCT managed to do it first class. :)

As soon as Ai ga Rock Suru Theme started to play, I almost cried. There is something about that piano melody that gets me everytime.

The First Day Without You blew me away. I always loved this song but it never sounded better than this.

I've officially fallen in love with Aishuu no Gi Joe. Dori Bossa Nova rocks! They nailed this song perfectly. So amazing!

Spoon Me Baby Me really blow me away and stole the show. You guys just need to watch it!

Sora o Yomu was the moment I broke down in tears. This song reminds me of Sweet Sweet Sweet for some reason, I loved it since I first heard it on the Nando Demo single.

I need to watch the concert over and over again now :wink: to be sure but in my opinion, I think it is better than Wonderland 99 Fuyu - up to the moment my all time favorite DCT concert.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:20 pm

It appears that the WOWOW 'The Love Rocks' concert broadcast will be repeated on 12/26/06- I should be able to catch it on my in-laws' big screen!

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:19 pm

We skipped the rebroadcast when we found out it was pay-per-view; I got the DVD- good enough.