DCT on NHK's "Songs" June 20th

What TV show is Dreams Come True appearing on this week?
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

DCT on NHK's "Songs" June 20th

Post by nakoruru » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:04 pm

I was crossing my fingers that DCT would be on Songs ever since the show started last month. I get it on NHK World so... *happy dance* I gonna see DCT on TV!!! ^^

It is a half hour long show where one artist per episode is interviewed and plays 2-3 songs. NHK's best music show to date IMHO.

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:31 pm

sounds like they're copying Bokura-no-Ongaku . . . Japanese TV is 95% dreck, but each channel does have one flagship show.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:10 pm

tachikaze wrote:sounds like they're copying Bokura-no-Ongaku . . . Japanese TV is 95% dreck, but each channel does have one flagship show.
You have a point there though I still like Bokura a lot better than Songs. Actually I reckon that NHK's 夢・音楽館 (Yume - Ongaku Kan?) was better than Bokura. They were clearly copying Bokura but it turned out better IMO. That is, at least the episode with DCT was that good. They got to sing Happy Happy Birthday, Ureshii Tanoshii Dai Suki plus songs from singles from 2004. I never managed to finish the download from WinMX though, like there is 50MB missing only which cut off Love Letter. :x

I was just watching Songs with Ayaka Hirahara so I noticed they changed the show format a bit. Just like last week's with Shizuka Kudou which I also watched, there is less interviews and a long medley in the middle of the show. I think DCT's appearance will be quite enjoyable (as usual).

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:53 am

For some reason I never watched Music Station when I was there . . . usually got back to the apartment at 10:00 I guess. Watching clips of it on youtube make me appreciate bokura (and make me want to go back!).

I also grabbed Shiina Ringo's NHK show appearance with that neko guy . . . pretty nice . . . Shiina whipping out her composition folio and black Macbook made me happy.