Early, Early DCT video

What TV show is Dreams Come True appearing on this week?
tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Early, Early DCT video

Post by tachikaze » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Searching for "HUSTLE ez" on the popular video sharing site that may not be named should bring up a video of DCT from 1989 that I hadn't seen before . . .

Here's what the opening crawl says . . .

Sony-Epic sponsored video concert "HUSTLE ez" to be shown at all record stores in the country in 1989

DCT which debuted in the same year became a usual media subject and with this video their music was conveyed to even more fans.

Continuing after the "Don't You Say..." music video the recorded "APPROACH" live image, May 23, 1989 at Tokyo's Aoyama Spiral Hall 250-groups of 500 people total were invited.

Was presented (?) as Special "One Man Live [Show]" "Pia Amusement Live".

At that time the stage costumes were all hand made by Yoshida Miwa .
Last edited by tachikaze on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Good to see Miwa at the beginning :)
You can find that video on the Wonderland '91 DVD ^^
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Though I missed this post somehow, the video is still on YouTube. Very nice indeed, it is great to see DCT's early days. Miwa was younger than me then! :shock:

Searching for the user emyliemyli on the same website will allow you to watch a video of SMAPxSMAP. One of the best versions of Yasashii Kisu o Shite I have ever heard. Though SMAP ruined most of Mirai Yosouzu II. I was having such a sucky day but this video really cheered me up! ^^

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:04 am

Well the think I liked about that video was I had never heard approach and liked it I dunno what the backing vocals are they may be in english.
Also I think in 1989 that's the only time neiha played keyboards on his own because I saw an video just pop up 1989 where they played Anata ni Aitakute and he looked like he was playing the keyboards and there were no keyboardists hidden or visible in the background.

Also on an unrelated note wouldn't neiha be out of jail now 18 months got arrested feb or march 2006 just a thought his brother said he would do some anti-drug work and the judge said he can after his sentence.

I dunno if he will try and go solo I'm still interested and I read somewhere he took amphetamines from the period of 1999 up until he was arrested not that I'm shocked.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)