DCT on NHK's 'Songs'

What TV show is Dreams Come True appearing on this week?
nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

DCT on NHK's 'Songs'

Post by nogizaka » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm

My mother-in-law says that DCT will appear on 'Songs' for Wednesday, February 11th, although she says that it may be a repeat of their earlier appearance (6/20/07). Interesting to see if it will be a new show or not.

It's been a long time...

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Bummer! I no longer have cable TV so no more NHK World for me. My brother does have cable but he doesn't have NHK either.

At first it was promoted on DCT Garden as a rerun that was supposed to have a new interview with Masa. Turns out they showed previous Kouhaku performances and "Merry-Life-Go-Round" live from the latest tour. It might turn up on the streamed video site... *fingers crossed*

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:24 am

And still no Miwa...

My Mother-in-law wasn't able to stay up, and missed the broadcast ('Songs' comes on pretty late).

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 am

I found it on d-addicts. I will put up on JPS sometime over the weekend.

It was great NHK decided to air Kouhaku performances. I got a bit tired of seeing them rerunning Mirai Yosouzu II and Love Love Love/Nando Demo on every best of episode of the show. We get an HDTV copy of 2004's Yasashii Kisu o Shite performance. Awesomeness!!! ^^

As I had read on DCTGarden, it had a new interview with Masa. More bits and clips from their Do You Dreams Come True? Special Live featuring many well known female singers. I'm saving "Merry-Life-Go-Round" for tomorrow. I should be asleep already (that's the story of my life!). :P

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 pm

? was it their 07 appearance?

I found that here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... D_AQ&hl=en#