Minna de Dori Suru? Special Live on NHK BS2

What TV show is Dreams Come True appearing on this week?
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Minna de Dori Suru? Special Live on NHK BS2

Post by nakoruru » Wed May 13, 2009 9:07 pm

DCT's special live will air on NHK. It gathered people like BoA, ayaka, Ayaka Hirahara and a bunch of other famous female singers to sing DCT tunes. At some point, Miwa sings a couple of songs herself.

It will air on NHK BS2 on June 1st. It might air on the international NHK channel but I don't have it anymore. :x

At the popular streamed video site, you can watch news spots about this concert. I think ayaka rocked singing Kessen wa Kinyoubi - I love her voice but her songs bore me to no end - and BoA sang Love Love Love of course.
Much as I love Ayaka Hirahara, her voice didn't fit Sankyuu very much. She is a great singer, just not the right voice for the song IMHO.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 pm

So far BoA's part made it do JPS. I had forgotten how much I like Egao no Yukue. Thing is, out of all singers she is probably my least favorite.

I did crack up with the talk part after her performance. Not sure if she actually didn't know Masa composed Love x3 but it was funny anyway! :lol:

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:04 pm

>Not sure if she actually didn't know Masa composed Love x3 but it was funny anyway!

my Japanese sucks but I think BoA was talking about the vocals and Masa was saying hey, don't forget about the melody!

Good thing they put Ayaka last because her performances were the only ones that were as good as the originals. . .

edit: also, I found it strange that BoA was saying "arigatou gozaimasu" and not "arigatou gozaimashita" to the audience after the song for their help and was it me or was her intonation really bad ???

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 pm

I don't like BoA. Big time. And she was sounding really BAD in this concert. She sounded a lot better on Bokura no Ongaku singing Love x3 along with Miwa a few years back. I wonder why!

I do agree with you about ayaka. I believe she and Misia are singers on Miwa's league, definitely. Too bad both of them have such boring songs I hardly listen to them at all. But I love their voices. I'm kinda disappointed Rinko wasn't given a chance to sing a DCT tune yet. I won't even mention Masa... I know it ain't gonna happen. Sadly.

Now about DCT's part, it was good to see Miwa more genki in this concert. I was looking forward for hearing Merry-Life-Goes-Round live, it simply didn't get me yet. Not even live. :? On the other hand, Carnaval was terrific. I miss Rinko too much. Middle of Nowhere never sounded better and all in all, great fun all around.

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Rinko would of been cool what tune would she sing? Masa hmm that would of been interesting as well I dunno what tune I would choose for him or we could here sunlove live or candy glider *shot* nah nothing wrong with those songs like sun love.

I like Merry-Life-Goes-Round, Oh Carnaval that song i liked every since I heard it cha cha cha chacha and the live version off winterfantasia 2008 was cool with miwa on those drums.

oh silly question what does genki mean? oh i looked it up on an online jap to english dictonary http://linear.mv.com/cgi-bin/j-e/dosear ... &BG=b&S=26

Cool.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:14 pm

"Genki" means actually healthy but whenever someone says you are not "genki" it means that you are blue. So I was saying Miwa was definitely more comfortable being on stage in this concert.

Middle of Nowhere was the killer on this concert. I keep going back to hear it over and over again.

I'd like to hear Rinko singing... hmmm. :) Definitely their jazzier tunes like "Namida to Tattaketeru" and "Yume de Atteru Kara". As far as Masa's voice goes, I think it would be a killer to have him singing Mirai Yosouzu II. Wild guess on my part but if I know anything about singing, his voice would fit this song nicely.

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Well on the topic on masa singing would it be okay if he performed sunlove and candyglider live? I know there not DCT songs also on wonderland 1999 when they sang sweet sweet sweet masa had to sing the part that that maurice white guy (I don't think thats his name) from earth wind and fire sang.

Hmm I have faith in masa also think about the apacella start in the song
hoshizora ga utsuru umi he could sing a few songs.
Maybe they can get kow ohtani to do a piano solo? Dunno why i said that I need coffee pronto.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

NHK will rebroadcast this special on June 10th- possibly another chance for someone to upload it JPS.