I should get my copy in a day or two...doki doki ^^
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

jentutu
DCTJoy Member

Post by jentutu » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:08 pm

that's cool :D i hope you get it soon :D

i just got it the day before yesterday ( taiwan usually got this really fast ,i got beauty and harmony 2 almost the same day!)
and it is SO expensive :shock: !!! it's almost like 28 USD

at first i think this album didn't surprise me much because after all the singles they put out this years are ALL fantasic ( only at first i think Love Letter is kind of weak lol ),so i guess they need to balance the whole Album,but then after a few more listen i LOVE this CD just like i love all the rest !
i feel Miwa's voice is in a different condition right now,she can't soar like before but well i think it's still good!! :D

and i don't want to ruin other people's fun but there's also a LINK to the MONKEY GIRL CD too ( if you know what i mean )^_^ LOVE THEM

jlick
DCTJoy Member

Post by jlick » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:14 am

Jentutu, where in Taiwan did you buy Diamond15? I looked at FNAC and Rose in Taipei and didn't find it, so ordered from amazon.co.jp instead. (If you think 28 USD is expensive, that's *cheap* compared to having to pay that PLUS shipping.) Obviously I am missing out on some better store for buying Japanese releases.

jentutu
DCTJoy Member

Post by jentutu » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:41 am

jlick wrote:Jentutu, where in Taiwan did you buy Diamond15? I looked at FNAC and Rose in Taipei and didn't find it, so ordered from amazon.co.jp instead. (If you think 28 USD is expensive, that's *cheap* compared to having to pay that PLUS shipping.) Obviously I am missing out on some better store for buying Japanese releases.
Hi,
i ordered the CD in the JIA JIA records ,i always preorder DCT's CD there and they always have the CD the first or the next day!
i believe they still have it now, it's the one near the main station,
taiwan will release this album in 12/15 i think,til then i can get another one in 10 USD lol.

:D glad to see another fan in taiwan here!
don't forget tonite taiwan times 1:30~2:00 AM on NHK there's DCT show,
and tomorrow 7:15~7:45 PM! :wink:

tu

jlick
DCTJoy Member

Post by jlick » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:15 pm

Thanks, I'll have to check out that store. The Taiwan version will be a lot cheaper, but they never come with the extra DVD.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:23 pm

I absolutely love the limited version...I had no idea it was actually a book! Lovely quality pictures ^^
(Heh...Miwa's got a 'Miwa' bling-bling ^^)

Still letting the CD sink in...aside from the already heard singles, I'm putting 'Asahi no Senrei' as instant DCT classic...instantly clicked with me. :)
(The number of 'should-be' DCT singles is staggering ^^)

Great to see David Spinozza on so many of the tracks :)

One thing that immediately cracked me up:

On 'Asahi no Senrei', Composer is listed not as 'Nakamura Masato', but as 'Mochiron Nakamura Masato'.....'Naturally Nakamura Masato' :)

Sweet that the DVD is for ALL regions too ^^
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

jentutu
DCTJoy Member

Post by jentutu » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:34 am

hi jei do you think that "Asahi no Senrei "
is a "Kessen wa Kin'youbi" part two ?
a lot of fans are talking about it and "Asahi no Senrei " does mention "FRIDAY" in the lyrics,
it's very funny like the "Gomen ne DJ" is a "RING RING RING" part two !

i found this album kind of back to some "OLD DCT STYLE",
Innocent,Takaku agere!,Hatsuyuki ~ENDING THEME~ all remind me some old DCT classics like " a little walts" "make me your own".., after a few listen i just fall in love with the CD
but my favorite are still those singles,this year is REALLY amazning!!!
DCT OVERFLOWS ! lol

jentutu
DCTJoy Member

Post by jentutu » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:37 am

jlick wrote:Thanks, I'll have to check out that store. The Taiwan version will be a lot cheaper, but they never come with the extra DVD.
that's right,universal tw is not like avex tw,
i hard that they are going to release the new album of AYUMI HAMASAKI totally like they does in japan,four covers and also DVD + CD ,

last time DCT's Love Letter singles we don't have the limited edition! but LOVE OVERFLOWS we have a VCD version :shock:

tu

jlick
DCTJoy Member

Post by jlick » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:55 pm

Well to be fair, there was the exclusive Sincerely Yours single in Taiwan that came with exclusive tracks and a concert ticket, so we don't always get left out here.

jlick
DCTJoy Member

Post by jlick » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:56 am

Despite our fears of a stripped down release of DIAMOND15 in Taiwan, the new release looks to be the same as the Japanese ltd. edition release with bootlet, CD, and region-free DVD. Only difference is that it has a sticker "For Sale Outside Japan Only", and it is only about US$20.

jentutu
DCTJoy Member

Post by jentutu » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:06 pm

jlick wrote:Despite our fears of a stripped down release of DIAMOND15 in Taiwan, the new release looks to be the same as the Japanese ltd. edition release with bootlet, CD, and region-free DVD. Only difference is that it has a sticker "For Sale Outside Japan Only", and it is only about US$20.
in fact those are just same as the japanese release,Universe just imported a very limted amount of them from japan for fans,( they do this for almost all the DCT singles or albums since this year! )

the "real" taiwan release is out too,just a normal CD case and without the DVD,some people got it quiet expensive like almost 14~15! :shock:
Daimond 15 isn't selling well in taiwan now,all the people are buying HAMASAKI AYUMI :roll:

tu