Nishikawa Takahiro

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
TisSweet
DCTJoy Member

Nishikawa Takahiro

Post by TisSweet » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:15 pm

Former Dreams Come True member Nishikawa Takahiro (41) has been arrested again. He was found in posession of amphetamines while alone in his car in Tokyo's Shinjuku district in the small hours of Saturday morning. He told police he had bought the drugs, which he was hiding in a candy box, a week before in Shibuya. The former DCT keyboard player was previously arrested for assaulting his sister-in-law in October 2002, seven months after leaving the pop group, and again almost immediately afterwards for drug posession. In that case, he received an 18-month sentence, suspended for three years. This time around, he could face up to 10 years in prison. Since June of last year, he has had a regular monthly gig as a club DJ in Tokyo and an associate said he had shown no signs of a drug problem at recent gigs.

copy&past it from j-poop

Kohaku
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by Kohaku » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:32 pm

Wow... Again? I don't know what to say...

Here's the link to the original article

Celes
DCTJoy Salad

Post by Celes » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:24 am

:( Why would he do something like that?
Anyway, thanks for the info.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:54 am

Why does anyone who has a good life turn to drugs? Despite his celebrity, Niehya always appeared to be withdrawn compared to Miwa and Masa, something his limited role in the band probably didn't improve. We see this every day- celebrities getting in trouble because 'they can't deal with stardom'. Still, it's sad to see him as just another casuality of the business...

TisSweet
DCTJoy Member

Post by TisSweet » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:26 pm

I remember reading somewhere ... he got into drugs because he couldn't stay awake the busy schedule,touring etc. ...so one day when he was at some club ... and somebody had talk to him. "I got this stuff make you stay awake" well you know what happend next.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat May 13, 2006 11:26 am

-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Sat May 10, 2008 9:31 am

Also I know people joke what did neiha do well I think the only time he played keyboard was in 1989 in concert and performances.
The synths he used I think were yamaha DX 7 , roland D-50 and a third one and apparently he was the more technical side of dreams come true I dunno if when they say manipulation on albums they mean he manipulated samples patches on the FM synths they used and he is listed as engineer on some albums.

Quote from various websites: "Takahiro Nishikawa has made a profession out of manipulating sound bites. This ranges from invisible to his personal endorsements, such as Sonna no Ai ja nai. "

"Second in command is Nishikawa Takahiro who is the sound designer and keyboardist rolled into one."

"Takahiro appears to be somewhat of the technical aspect of the band. He is credited as a composer of some of the songs as well as "Manipulation".
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)