!New Single! Tsuretette Tsuretette - 11/12/2008

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Yukifox » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:40 pm

Middle of Nowhere is damn catchy. XD *bounces up and down* :3 Can't wait!

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:32 am

The video is up for 'Tsuretette Tsuretette'! Cute, with kind of a strange ending, and continuing one of Miwa's favorite themes- flight. No Miwa or Masa in this video again, though. See it at:

http://www.dctgarden.com/Media/

Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Yukifox » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:15 am

Is it just me or have all the video clips lately seemed to have ended half way through the song? o.o?

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:19 am

DCT-TV tends to 'freeze up' for extended amounts of time, which might have to do with the number of people trying to view the clips simultaneously. If you stay with it, the clip will play all the way through- the first time I watched 'Tsuretette', it took about twice as long as the running time, but the second time, it played all the way through (my wife said everyone else in the world was in the bathroom at that moment!).

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Nogizaka, what I usually do with DCT-TV and that very popular video site is pause the videos and wait until they load up entirely. So my suggestion for you is that, pause and wait. Specially DCT-TV is painfully slow to load on my DSL connection. Well, Japan isn't exactly around the corner from here.

I haven't come across a non-streamed version of these new videos yet but they are cut off in the end. Exactly cutting off the best part which is the chorus in the end! So true for Middle of Nowhere, at least Panasonic's CM has this part. I'm curious to see if the TV version of these videos will be long.

Last but not least, I'm absolutely in love with Tsuretette Tsuretette. I'm keeping a browser window open with it loaded so everytime I sit on the computer I listen to it. ^^

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:41 pm

As you probably already know, nakoruru, the full version is available on jps (and Yukifox, go there to get a version you don't have to wait for!). If it takes this long to load on DCT-TV, I should wait a little longer for it to show up on jps, I think- DCT-TV is very slow, even for my old computer! You are correct, though. I have experienced this problem in the past, and the solution is the same- wait for it to load.

Yukifox, my apologies- you are also correct. What you are seeing is probably what I was seeing, which is not the end of the video because we aren't waiting for it to load completely.

The 'real' ending is still strange.

I ought to be used to waiting by now, you would think...

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 am

FWIW, the endling location was shot here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UT ... 8&t=h&z=18

I know that place because about 10 years ago I was riding my bicycle around town and ended up there somehow.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:34 am

A passenger ship terminal, according to my wife.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 am

So the TV version is actually 6 minutes long, as I suspected it was cut off only to be streamed. It ends with a "to be continued". Hmmm. :)

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:43 pm

So I guess that the shorter version on jps is the DCT-TV version- I wondered about that. So where did they get the full-length version?

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Oh, I've found it on a Japanese forum everyone likes to keep secret about. Not sure I should post it here but oh well...

I will upload the full version to JPS as soon as possible. I've also found "Middle of Nowhere" full PV on the popular video site.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 am

Oh, VERY INTERESTING... I can see why it might be kept a secret, though.

You learn something new on this thing every day, I tell you...

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:48 am

It appears that the full-length versions will be available to view online for a limited time (11/12-14) on DCTgarden.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:02 am

Enters the Oricon charts at ... #1!!!!!!!

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 am

Best news EVAR!!!!! It was very funny, I was listening to the single right now and thinking this is seriously a single that should get a #1 just because it is THIS good. Not just because I'm a DCT fan, I go to the Oricon site and almost fell off the chair.

Just one thing, Panasonic's version of Middle of Nowhere has an hypnotic quality to it. I'm afraid that if I go out after listening to it I will buy nothing but Panasonic products! :P HAHA!