Miwa marries Juon Kamata of Fuzzy Control

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
Bandman
DCTJoy Chibi

Miwa marries Juon Kamata of Fuzzy Control

Post by Bandman » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 am

As found on the jpopaisia website, posted by Aysohmay on 20 March, 2012 at 11:20 pm

On March 21st, DREAMS COME TRUE vocalist Miwa Yoshida announced on her blog that she was married to Juon Kamata of the rock band FUZZY CONTROL. The couple officially registered their marriage on March 8th.

The singer was first married to director Takeshi Sueda in 2003. However, he died in 2007, leaving Miwa widowed.

"We don't know where this door will lead us, but while holding dear to the music that we both love, I want to take a step forward while carrying the courage and love I received from my family, friends, Masa-san, and of course, everyone," she stated.

tokyohive.com quoted:

"Nakamura Masato congratulated her saying, “You two are blessed by the music gods. I know that you will be able to spend every single day surrounded by smiles and the music you create.””"

Further described on the AnimeNewsNetwork site:

Japanese pop band Dreams Come True's lead singer Miwa Yoshida announced in a Wednesday blog post that she and rock band Fuzzy Control's guitarist/vocalist Juon Kamata were married on the 8th of this month.

Yoshida, 46, currently lives in New York, and was previously married to the music video director Takeshi Sueda until his death in 2007. Dreams Come True has been active since 1988, and has had multiple Number 1 singles and albums throughout the years.

Kamata, 27, is the front man for Fuzzy Control, a three-piece rock band that have featured in the past on Dreams Come True projects.

March 21, the day the announcement was made, was also the day that marked Dreams Come True's 23rd anniversary.

Congratulations to the newly wed couple!
-Bandman

tokyophoto
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by tokyophoto » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 am

That explains why there was so much "Ju-on--!! Ju-on!! Ju-on!!" during the Wonderland live....