New DVD/Blu-ray Release: ENEOSxDREAMS COME TRUE (Dorikamu) 30th Anniversary Eve ~ENERGY for ALL~ Concert

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

New DVD/Blu-ray Release: ENEOSxDREAMS COME TRUE (Dorikamu) 30th Anniversary Eve ~ENERGY for ALL~ Concert

Post by Jei » Tue May 07, 2019 9:57 pm

I'll post more when I get a chance, but we're getting a DVD & Blu-ray release of the ENEOSxDREAMS COME TRUE (Dorikamu) 30th Anniversary Eve ~ENERGY for ALL~ concert! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxauImICNbI

Release: June 19th
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Re: New DVD/Blu-ray Release: ENEOSxDREAMS COME TRUE (Dorikamu) 30th Anniversary Eve ~ENERGY for ALL~ Concert

Post by nogizaka » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:32 pm

I picked a used copy of this up at 'Book-off' during our trip, and watched it yesterday. Good song selection and performances, although, as mentioned in another post, Miwa's high notes were a bit weak. She looked tired, and (dare I say it?) old, yes 54 at that moment, I know. She also made a few mistakes during the concert, which she apologized for and laughed about, and I think this is the first time I have ever seen her stop a song and ask to restart it (again with much laughter and apologies). At one point, Miwa remarked "Doesn't it seem like we've been on stage a long time?" All this was taken in stride and didn't seem to upset anyone or break up the flow of the concert.

The stage costumes are getting worse and worse, I'm afraid.

Definitely worth getting, especially for some songs not performed that often, but it made me feel a little sad as well.

Kohaku
DCTJoy 24/7

Re: New DVD/Blu-ray Release: ENEOSxDREAMS COME TRUE (Dorikamu) 30th Anniversary Eve ~ENERGY for ALL~ Concert

Post by Kohaku » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:52 pm

nogizaka wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:32 pm
She looked tired, and (dare I say it?) old, yes 54 at that moment, I know. She also made a few mistakes during the concert, which she apologized for and laughed about, and I think this is the first time I have ever seen her stop a song and ask to restart it (again with much laughter and apologies).
I had noticed as well that Miwa looked old in some of the camera angles, I had not noticed the tiredness though..

During the ATTACK25 concert, she did stop the "MONKEY GIRL -Zantetsuken-" performance after making a mistake with a line. It was started up again and it went just fine after that.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:16 pm

I had forgotten about the 'ATTACK 25' restart. I have never been able to get into that album and concert. I could appreciate the songs a little better after watching the DVD, but the main thing I remember about the package is the weird Space Shower special on the bonus DVD, where Miwa complains she doesn't like using a script and stops speaking, leaving Masa to try and carry it on himself.