How did you find DCT?

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
bokusi
DCTJoy Chibi

How did you find DCT?

Post by bokusi » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:58 pm

In 1997 I was watching the "Swan Princess" video with my kids [for the Nth time] and at the end we got distracted and let the tape keep running ... past the credits, past the promo for this and that, and suddenly we were in the middle of a music video -- and from that I was off and running ... for a group called "Eternity" and the song called "Dreams Come True." What? Who? A woman singing and two guys who are just in the background, playing with props. Why is she with those guys anyway?

Have you seen the video? It's a wonderful set, an old opera house, with Miwa singing and Masa and Takahiro churning and peddling mechanical devices. Hmm, maybe that's what Takahiro's "Manipulation" credit means.

I wonder where it was filmed?

Well, DCT was my first dedicated WWW surfing experience, not just noodling around, but looking with heated focus. And I tell you, it wasn't easy to find anything out about them that was written in English -- this was before "Sing or Die." But I did it. And I found AsiaCD.com. And now I own about ten DCT CDs and EPs; "Delicious" remains my favorite.

:shock:
B O K U S I