Winter Song DVD is out!

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Winter Song DVD is out!

Post by Jei » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:23 pm

Got the Winter Song DVD in the mail today...

* It is only Region 2 (Sorry folks)

* It's exactly the same as the VHS version...no extras...no specials...no easter eggs...the thing doesn't even have a menu...

* The booklet (filled with nice pics of the crew in their video costumes) is exactly the same as the VHS

* Three parts (6 minutes in total):

- Opening with the crew opening up their presents
- Winter Song video
- Back to the crew and their presents

* The audio & video on the music video itself was perfect, but the audio on the 'presents' parts seemed to have some hiss (or something...just obvious it wasn't of the same quality as the audio on the music video). Could just be my system...but I doubt it....

* I'd highly recommend anyone who hasn't seen it before to give it a chance...DCT's first #1 song in English and a good one at that. Miwa looks quite the snow diva in this one :)

* Getting the DVD also means I'm probably going to give away my Winter Song VHS as part of a DCTJoy Christmas thang...I'll keep ya posted ^^
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:14 am

Saw it in the theatre 10 years ago, perhaps to the day.
(it was a special intro trailer to "Sleepless In Seattle" in Japan).

Hadn't really become aware of DCT yet (just first year in Japan), and the s-l-o-w pacing of the song and kinda awkward phrasing put me off until I became exposed to their energy upon seeing their "Romance" "CD-Extra' video clip on the Love Unlimited CD.