Dreams Come True Winter Fantasia in IKSPIARI photos

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Dreams Come True Winter Fantasia in IKSPIARI photos

Post by nogizaka » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:04 pm

Hello All:

I was finally able to post a few photos my wife and I took last December at DCT Winter Fantasia in IKSPIARI at Tokyo Disneyland. Unfortunately, because of a combination of the lighting and my little digital camera, most of them did not come out. Rather than a disappointment, though, I hope that these will give some small idea of the exhibit, which was in an area called the Clock Tower Plaza. If you would like to access these, I believe you will find them at the following address:

http://groups.msn.com/diamond15avatar

A brief description of the pictures:

007: This was a separate small platform where fans could have their pictures taken with their own cameras by an attendant. The dais we have our hands on had Miwa's and Masa's autographs and the instruction 'place your hand here and something magic will happen' (we're not sure what the magic thing was).

008: These banners were placed at intervals around the plaza, and you can see one in the background in 007.

009: This, we are told, is the same Honda Odyssey used in the film 'amaretto'. My wife insisted I get in the picture (you can see that the lighting did not favor photographing the vehicle, and the other shots we took of it did not come out). Behind me you can see the photography platform- sort of like a gazebo.

A postscript: Miwa and Masa came to this plaza earlier in the month to dedicate the display. My wife had the opportunity to be there but was turned away, being told that 5,000 tickets had been handed out at 10am that morning to anyone who had entered at that time. As far as we know, when the dedication was announced, there was no mention of tickets (although they are a logical crowd control measure- we should've figured). My wife thinks Power Plant members probably got a heads-up on this.