Fan mail

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Fan mail

Post by nakoruru » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:30 pm

I started to dig the web and then I contacted Nogizaka privately about it at first. As he pointed out to me, there is no direct fan mail address outside of Power Plant. However, Nogizaka gave me the idea of trying to contact Power Plant and ask for the address. So I did at this email: powerplant@dcte.co.jp (still waiting for a reply)

Meanwhile other options would be the "Contact us" section at DCT Garden and the Dorira section on the streamed radio. I wasn't sure if it was a place to contact them. I heard on the last stream that they were reading some fan's messages so I sort of figured that.

Not being a patient person, I ended up writing to the Dorira. I'll be happy enough if they read my message. I broke some sweat to explain myself in japanese. :oops:

Big thanks to Nogizaka for all the help.

Kohaku
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by Kohaku » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:47 pm

I sent a message myself through the "Contact Us" section. It was in english though.. I would be happy enough if they read my message as well.

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:38 am

Back in 2002 I emailed them via the dctradio link, and they played the song I requested (Winter Song).

James
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by James » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:53 pm

I emailed that address and did get a reply. its been lost though :? was a good 2 or 3 years back

- James

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:21 am

Did you contact them in english, James? I sent an email in japanese (hopefully understandable) but I didn't get a reply yet.

James
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by James » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:54 am

Yes I did. And they emailed me back in English. :D
Mind you, I was asking about powerplant and if DCTgarden NYC would be back online rather than sending fan mail.

I also sent two messages via the DCT garden forms.... in english, and got no reply. I cant remember what I said now on that one though.