DCT Blog ~ Yorimo

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Thanks for checking, Nogizaka. I did my homework, I read the backtracks and also the Doriboard but no one ever mentioned WHAT happened. However they did talk about it which just confused me even more.

Miwa took a couple of days off after the concerts in Fukuoka meanwhile Masa was working on new arrangements for a song since she rejected his first arrangement. Then there are some details about the "タベ" concert over the weekend I mentioned on the other thread.

Meanwhile, I will keep it short for now because I'm tired. But if anything important happens I will post here, of course.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:29 pm

"I believe we are definitely going to meet on Wonderland 2011". That's what we wanted to hear all along! ^^

So they have been quite busy the past couple of weeks working on two songs, I suppose the next single. One song was composed by Miwa, the one she refused Masa's arrangement a couple of times. And the other one was composed by Masa which he has mentioned she worked hard on the lyrics for this song.

I also did not mention that Masa and Mutoh had been performing on DCTGarden The Live events under the name "Kabosu" (in hiragana). It was their one time folk duo. ^^ They performed in all cities along with the Wonderland concerts except for Tokyo. I guess it would be a long shot to think they would change the setlist for this final concert but who knows? I will certainly turn several shades of green if the Tokyo wonder babies get to see Masa singing. ^^;;;

60.000 people are going to gather in a few hours in Tokyo to see DCT. How about that? I wish I could witness DCT making their mark in history once again...