Introducing people to DCT

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Introducing people to DCT

Post by nakoruru » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:38 pm

I would like to introduce DCT to my sister-in-law. She bought Madonna's latest DVD so she was shocked when I told her Madonna uses backtrack (and lipsyncs some songs). She eventually said what most people believe that it is impossible to sing if you keep dancing and doing stunts on stage like she does. Yeah right!

What would be good to show to someone who never heard jpop before? I can think of endless fantastic moments from concerts like Mikazuki & Yuki no Christmas on WL 99, Kanashii Kiss on WL 95... I suppose Osaka Atlas is a good combination of a great stunt and great song. ^^ Any suggestions will be quite welcome!

So far I only converted one friend of mine into a DCT fan. She was already familiar with jpop though. I sent her that video of Mascara Matsuge live on Domoto Kyodai (here) and instantly become a fan. No wonder, huh? ;)

Jei: Please let me know if I should remove the URL, ok?

JOHAN
DCTJoy Salad

Post by JOHAN » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:09 pm

Wonderland 2003 will be a great concert to start with. My only gripe I feel would be the long band intro bit, especially when Masa introduces the electone player, which is kinda draggy at parts. Overall though, the concert is fantastic and worth a great start into getting to know what the band is like for the first time.