Dreams Come True MGC

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Dreams Come True MGC

Post by Johnny » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 am

Okay I saw a old video of dreams come true well miwa the one of the guys from KinKi Kids and masa play nandodemo in a park in Japan somewhere.
And the person had subtitled it and it said the video was a promo for something called MGC or Music Global Challenge which was held in usa I think that year.

on the video discription it said MGC 46 so I found the website and it said it was in florida: http://musicgch4.webs.com/mgc46staugustinneusa.htm

I'm just mentioning this because I have never heard of the Music Global Challange contest before and on the video and Miwa says I hope it's warmer in the USA and the guy from KinKi Kids says if we don't win we will get a good place and the Miwa says 12 points then masa says 12 points and the crowd cheers.

And it said this was promotion footage for the Japanese team in this contest and yeah it's interesting here is a link to there site read the rules lol there long it explains the contest better and read the medal table japan is 33rd out of 41 in the countries list.

http://www.freewebs.com/musicgch/
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Sounds like the Bokura no Ongaku episode from 4/13/07; the guy from KinKi Kids is Endlicheri Endlicheri. Kind of cool that 'Nando demo' made it to second place in the MGC.

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 am

Oh so that's his name never heard any of there songs, did it really make it to second place well I personally like the song.

Thanks for the reply.

Mercury
DCTJoy Member

Post by Mercury » Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 am

Johnny wrote:...never heard any of there songs...
They collaborated with DCT on Ne, Ganbaru Yo. I remember seeing a performance of it where it was medleyed with Mascara Matsuge.

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Johnny » Thu May 05, 2011 1:34 am

Thanks for the info well I just went onto a certain streaming video site and saw that video where it was medleyed with Mascara Matsuge cool song.

Do you think it would be good if DCT did there own version of Ne, Ganbaru Yo with Miwa on vocals?

Mercury
DCTJoy Member

Post by Mercury » Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 am

Johnny wrote: Do you think it would be good if DCT did there own version of Ne, Ganbaru Yo with Miwa on vocals?
How could it not be? :wink: