Upcoming Single and Album Speculation...

General talk about everything Dreams Come True related
Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Upcoming Single and Album Speculation...

Post by Yukifox » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:32 am

It's very rare that DCT release things out of the blue, usually each album is half a compilation of all the singles and b-sides along with half new stuff, perhaps some re-recorded and given a fresh face. The single cycle of ATTACK25 seemed to be a particularly long one (almost four years, which was previously unheard of, even though we'd been getting singles that would end up on it since almost immediately after Love Central.)

So with "Kyuushuu wa doko made mo" and "Itoshi no Riley" going up last year, what do you think the current cycle will be like? Do you think we'll get more singles and an album announcement this year? Or do you think we'll have to edge closer to their 30th (which is in 2018)? I realize that Miwa and Masa have been at it a long time! They work so hard! Hehe, so they're entitled to take their time for sure... but what do you all think?

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Re: Upcoming Single and Album Speculation...

Post by Jei » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:08 pm

With the recent announcement of the second Greatest Hits album in the summer and the tour this fall, makes me wonder if maybe we'll just get singles this year? Just guessin' :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Re: Upcoming Single and Album Speculation...

Post by Yukifox » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:31 am

Jei wrote:With the recent announcement of the second Greatest Hits album in the summer and the tour this fall, makes me wonder if maybe we'll just get singles this year? Just guessin' :)
Well, with Anata no you ni, and all of the news swarming around The URA BEST, it seems like it. I'm guessing maybe another single around late October/early November? Possibly a winter themed one? Seems like something they'd do. That's all just baseless speculation, though. n.n;