HELLO!

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
Jen
DCTJoy Chibi

HELLO!

Post by Jen » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:36 pm

I'm thrilled to find a fan site that's based on the people here in the United States! I have been fascinated by DCT since 1992....the first album I owned was the Swinging Star. And it was actually bought by my dad! It was fresh and new and irresistable!

I was born and raised in Japan, and came to the U.S. in 1993. It was amazing to see how DCT grew through all these years. My dream is to go see them LIVE! Nice to meet you everyone!

Jen :D
Peace!

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:35 am

Yes, Jei has really put together a great place to learn more about DCT.

I was so incredibly lucky as to see them play live at the Fillmore late last year -- that's the best place to see them as there's no seating... first in line is first in front :)

DCT seems to be slowing down in their middle age, but I should think they'll make another trip to the states, maybe in 2006 (they first came in 1998, then last year...).

They're on their 8-location tour with "Wonderland" 2003 right now if you didn't know. Seeing their Wonderland 1995 tour on Japanese CountdownTV was what first really exposed me to their energy.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:53 am

Welcome Jen! :)

Glad to meet another 'Swinging Star' inductee...'Kessen wa Kinyoubi' brought me into the fold. ^^

Definitely don't be surprised to see them back in concert in the states in no time ^_^

Yoroshiku!
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Jen
DCTJoy Chibi

Post by Jen » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:49 pm

Yes Jei, definitely "Kessen wa Kinyoubi" did it for me too. Also, "Haretara Iine" was big in japan then because of a morning soap opera on NHK, it was the opening theme song for it. I love every song on Swinging Star, but my favorite has to be "Meganegoshi no Sora".....kinda tells my story of teenage years. :)

Jen
Peace!