hello from the great lakes!

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
mirandatsukino

hello from the great lakes!

Post by mirandatsukino » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:59 pm

Hi, I'm Miranda, but you can just call me Mandy. I'm a 16 year old girl from Michigan.

I haven't been a DCT fan too long. I've heard of them before and then one day I had the strangest earge to watch that cartoon movie, The Swan Princess. Well at the end of the movie there is a DCT music video. I was like, no way! So I did some research and downloaded Best of Dreams Come True and was instantly hooked. The cool thing is that I can really sing along with Miwa very well. Yay!

I love singing and theater production (which just happens to be the theme for the video on my tape). Hopefully I can get a karaoke file to one of their songs and try out for a solo in choir. ^^'

Well I guess thats it for my intro. I could probably go on for another hour or so, but I'll spare you. 8)

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:36 pm

Hi Mandy...Welcome Welcome!

I'm glad to meet a DCT that came out of watching 'The Swan...' :)
I occasionally get emails from Swan Princess fans who saw the video and got intrigued...(A great video!) I just hope that whenever they release SwanP on DVD, they'll include the music video...^^

Welcome again! :)

PS: I'm Great Lakes too...Down here in Ohio ^^
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Hi there

Post by sdankoehler » Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:00 pm

Hi there Mandy

Just wait until you see their other videos, and hear their other work. You'll REALLY be hooked, especially the Wonderland DVD's!

I myself never saw the movie, but have heard the songs from it. I think the original Japanese version of the song does Miwa more vocal justice, though. It's called "Signs of Love" in Japanese, or at least, that's what I think it's called. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Have fun exploring the wonderful world of DCT!

Dan