hihi

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
k3
DCTJoy Newbie

hihi

Post by k3 » Tue May 09, 2006 11:38 pm

Looks a little empty but hi :)

Only really started listening to DCT late last year althought I loved LOVE LOVE LOVE and LAT 43° N ~forty-three degrees north latitude~ when i played it on the DCT version of beatmania back in like 2000.

Anyways, I'll check up back every couple days. Just thought it would be cool to find a DCT forum. I was looking for an ELT one too, but apparently there arent enough english speaking fans.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Re: hihi

Post by Jei » Thu May 11, 2006 9:28 pm

Welcome k3!

Do you have of their albums (Aside from the two you mentioned)? What's your faves? :)

Welcome again!
k3 wrote: Only really started listening to DCT late last year althought I loved LOVE LOVE LOVE and LAT 43° N ~forty-three degrees north latitude~ when i played it on the DCT version of beatmania back in like 2000.
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

k3
DCTJoy Newbie

Post by k3 » Fri May 12, 2006 4:29 am

I have a few of their albums on mp3 and I bought "The Love Rocks" when I was in Japan this spring.

My favorites are Proud of You, 空を読む, Nande Demo, SWEET SWEET SWEET, and LOVE LOVE LOVE. (Why are some of the tracks called album versions? Are there non album versions?)

What would you recommend listening to from the older albums?

I don't really listen to BoA much but I loved the LOVE LOVE LOVE duet Miwa did with her earlier this year :wink:

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri May 12, 2006 11:13 am

Hello k3!

"Album versions" as opposed to "single versions" which may be very similar or very different- we often get nice surprizes from DCT in these different versions.

I for one would recommend listening to all the older albums- you won't be disappointed!

k3
DCTJoy Newbie

Post by k3 » Wed May 17, 2006 3:57 am

Thanks for the info. I'll start listening to the older stuff too. :D