Hello n Yoroshiku

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
Dorikam Fan
DCTJoy Chibi

Hello n Yoroshiku

Post by Dorikam Fan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:45 am

Greetings friends n DCT fans. I m another devoted fan of DCT n trully in love with Miwachan's vocal and singing talent.

I was in Japan previously studying. That was way back in 90's. When i was there, i learned to love them as their music was pop with a mix of jazz n fusion. Entertaining and inspirational songs.

Came back to Malaysia n and still listening n loving their past albums, but now, their CDs' r damaged coz got a lot of scratches. So, in the process of buying re-compiling my DCT CD n DVD's back again.

Been quiet(non active in DCT matters) as work load is high but since heard that Miwachan's partner passed away recently, i decided to support her in any way i can, n show tat she is not alone n has a lot of support within her fans, still !

May sound corny, but i love their songs, lyrics n no one can sing like Miwachan, bar none, imho.

Arigato Miwachan....

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:44 am

Welcome! It is always great to meet another DCT fan! :D

We have been all in shock about Miwa's partner passing but it is not corny at all to want to support her. I can speak for myself and I really feel the same way.

So what's your favorite album? How about favorite song? :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Dorikam fan (not really my place to welcome though, seeing as how I haven't even made an introductory post myself!) :)

Like nakoruru said, don't feel corny about it. I feel the same way as well. Miwa has such a strong connection with her fans that it really affects us aswell if something unfortunate happens in her life. All us other DC fans are with you :)

Dorikam Fan
DCTJoy Chibi

Post by Dorikam Fan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:34 pm

Thanks Nakoruru for the kind welcome n sharing of opinion.

I trully feel sorry for Miwachan's loss. She may be physically endowed with her talent n fortunes, but now her personal life is empty with the passing of her partner. Wuld shake anyone to their core n coz of tat, their life might change 180degrees. It might make her change n lose all interest in her current undertakings. That means she might stop singing even. TAT i m afraid off ! :(

So i hope n pray she gets better, as she has all the time in world n with the healing of wounds, she might return back to her normal life n do what she does best, writing songs n entertaining ppl, coz her fans will never leave her(speakin only on my behalf)

This may be sentimental to sum, but i trully believe tat her talent n god given wonderful voice is too valuable n those not in the know, suld listen to her n be entertained as we all have been throughout the years !

HHmmm... Have one Fav album but several Favourites Songs. My fav album is Loves Goes On & Hoshi Zora, Ureshii Tanoshi Daisuki, Nandou Demo, Jikan no Ryoukou, Thank You n Mirai Yousozou2 are my favourite songs. These songs can pep me up any time ! But hav to say my number one song is Ureshi Tanoshii Daisuki :D Even thinkin about this song hav put a smile on my face now

Live long n prosper Dreams Come True bcoz they hav entertained us for so long... Thank You.

N Tq to the administrator for creating tis site n managing it for so long. Give a holler if u need help in anytin related to DCTJoy ya... ! Have a good day ya Nakoruru n all my DCT fans/frens.