Hi from Germany

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Hi from Germany

Post by Doitsujin » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:11 pm

A few weeks ago I saw a Dorikamu video clip for the first time, maybe on YouTube or Stage6. It was the TV studio performance of LoveLoveLove and Nando Demo with many people surrounding the stage and singing the chorus. I immediately fell in love with Miwa's voice and her charismatic way of performing. I have seen and enjoyed many other video clips of DCT since. I have become a fan!

My wife is Japanese and I travelled to Japan 11 times since 1986. I can't believe why I had never heard of DCT before. My wife who left Japan for Germany in 1987, one year before DCT was founded, did not know the band either.

My command of Japanese is very limited, so I am very glad I found this website and this forum. I used to think I was the only gaijin who loved DCT but now I know of you and your strong affection to this band. Today I joined DCTJoy forum.

Thanks to Jei and all people who maintain this site.

Love,
Peter

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:05 pm

heh, I was *living* in Tokyo from 1992 and didn't really get into them until 1998 or so. I remember seeing their Sony Music album kanbans for Magic (1992) and Delicious (1995), but their music didn't reach me until I decided for some reason to buy their WL '95 concert tape in 1998.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Welcome to the forums, Doitsujin!

Since your new to band, please feel free to ask any questions that may come to mind. There's plenty of fans willing to help you out. :)

Welcome again!
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/