What's up?

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
Bozu
DCTJoy Newbie

What's up?

Post by Bozu » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Um, hi, my name is Donovon. You can call me Bozu, I guess. I recently discovered DCT through their song LOVE LOVE LOVE, which I found randomly on YouTube and absolutely fell head over heels in love with it. I eventually got a friend who owns their albums to rip LOVE UNLIMITED ∞ for me, and since then, there's been no turning back.

I love too many music artists to count, but here's a compiled list of some of my favorite Japanese/Korean/Chinese singers:

Utada Hikaru·Ayumi Hamasaki·Namie Amuro·Tomomi Kahala·globe (Tetsuya Komuro & KEIKO as well)·BoA·hitomi·DREAMS COME TRUE·Perfume·capsule (Yasutaka Nakata & Koshijima Toshiko as well)·MEG·Ami Suzuki·Wonder Girls·Koda Kumi·Rie fu·Tomiko Van·D.A.I.·misono·Every Little Thing·alan·Yuna Ito·Seiko Matsuda·Yumi Matsutoya·Cao Feng·Faye Wong·Leah Dizon·BONNIE PINK·day after tommorrow·MiChi·KOKIA·

EDIT: Mods, please move this to Introductions. Stupid Me XD

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Welcome to the group, Bozu!

You came at a great time! DCT released a new #1 album only a month ago and are on their 20th anniversary tour as we speak. Good times :)

Since you'd liked "Love Unlimited", I recommend trying "Delicious" and "Magic" as well to start off. That's DCT at their original heyday :)

I'd also recommend grabbing a Wonderland DVD ASAP (2007 and 1995 are the best). Any question you have, feel free to ask!

Side Note: If you like Miwa's singing, give Misia a try :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/