Feeling the DCT love

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
gleno
DCTJoy Newbie

Feeling the DCT love

Post by gleno » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 pm

hey everyone,

recently discovered DCT - they're awesome!

I've been able to get a hold of most of their albums, but since there are so many, I've only begun to scratch the surface as far as familiarizing myself w/ all of them.

I've really only heard the first 3 albums so far so it'd be almost pointless to pick a favorite album, but here are some of the songs that I've taken a shine to:

APROACH
Don't You Say...
Shuu ni Ichido no Kobito
Ureshii! Tanoshi! Daisuki!
Medicine
Tatakai no Hibuta
Sayonara o Matteru

Am happy to join this forum; I know there's a lot you all can teach me about the JOY that is DCT. :D

Johnny
DCTJoy Senior Member

Welcome

Post by Johnny » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Welcome DCT are awesome lol I have only heard 6 of there albums and own one but I want to buy atleast the first 3 I like how they sound
The funny thing is I like the all the songs you have taken a shine to.
Dunno what else to say Believe me you'll learn about the JOY of DCT just listening to them is a start.

Dunno what else to say but if you can buy one of there wonderland dvds then do it I dunno what to reccomend but maybe wonderland 95 is a good start but in someparts of the world you may need a region free dvd player because most of there disks are region 2 I Think.
Masa and Miwa and Takahiro too
now a duo dreams come true. :)

gleno
DCTJoy Newbie

Post by gleno » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 am

Thanks Johnny!

I'm not sure what it is, but whenever I listen to music in a foreign language, it takes longer for the songs to 'sink in' so it's taking me longer to absorb DCTs albums. But it's a labor of love, so it's all good and I'm savoring the journey, so to speak. I reckon my musical processor needs a translating upgrade.

re: songs I/we like. I guess the old saying about great minds thinking alike really is true. :D

Yep, I'm contemplating buying one of the Wonderland DVDs but haven't decided yet. Was thinking either 95 or 99 (Fuyu no Yume). Thanks for the heads up on the region coding (I have found a work around for that problem)

Thanks again for your reply and I'll see you around the forum.