Hey Guys

Let your fellow fans know who you are, where you're from, why you love DCT, etc...
Old Mac & Cheese Box
DCTJoy Chibi

Hey Guys

Post by Old Mac & Cheese Box » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 pm

I've recently become an even bigger DCT fan in the last year and I happened to stumble upon this website. I've been collecting any DCT swag I can get my hands on and even went as far as importing items through yahoo auctions from japan. DCT has brought so much joy in my life at one point i was really depressed but I've been getting better through DCT and other stuff. Hearing MIwas voice and Masato Nakurmuras Backing music brings a smile to my face every time I press play on any one of their songs.

I"m glad to have found this online community. Watts up!

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Re: Hey Guys

Post by Jei » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Welcome to the group, Old Mac!
Always great to meet another DCT fan :)

What song/album first got you into the band?

You joined at a great time...you'll get to see reviews of the Wonderland 2015 concert soon!
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Yukifox
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Yukifox » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:57 am

Welcome! nvn

We're a quiet, polite group but a lot of us have been around for a long time! ATTACK25 is a really good album to come in on, too! A real return to form for Masa & Miwa!

Old Mac & Cheese Box
DCTJoy Chibi

Post by Old Mac & Cheese Box » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Sorry for the late reply, what got me into DCT was learning about their involvement, well should I say Masato Nakamura's involvement in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. After that I was lucky enough to find Sing or Die at a discounted price at a store I frequent :D

I can't get enough of them and I know one day I will collaborate musically with them !
I haven't listened to ATTACK25 yet, its so much to soak in. There is nothing like listening to something for the first time and I treasure my experiences listening to their albums one by one.