A Miwa solo B&H2 tour?

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
zberry
DCTJoy Senior Member

A Miwa solo B&H2 tour?

Post by zberry » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:36 am

Is Miwa doing a solo tour to support Beauty & Harmony 2? I haven't seen anything about it, but there could be a short Japanese tour in May.
I hope they make another DVD!

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:55 pm

Let's cross our fingers... :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:12 pm

Looks like it's official! ^_^
Starts the same day as b&h2 is released...

Check it out:
http://www.dctgardennyc.com/
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:04 pm

I know this is a rather old post, but I just had to ask, does anyone know of any of the concerts from this tour were filmed? I really wish there was a DVD out of this concert!!

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:21 am

No DVD, but our good friend nakoruru has posted a 2003 airing of one of the shows on jpopsuki, so you might be able to get it there.

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:28 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't realize she had posted concerts that never made it to DVD on there! I actually found the B&H2 concert on Winmx now but chances are real low it will ever transfer from the looks of it. :/
I'm really hoping someday that they release more concerts that haven't been released on video yet. There's so much that they've done in the past and we've only got a fraction of it released so far!

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:10 pm

Some of their concerts in the past like MGO and B&H2 tours were only broadcasted on WOWOW and never released in DVD. I managed to leech B&H2 from WinMX and then I shared it on JPS a long time ago. I might reupload it as a holiday special but I can't promise anything these days on what reuploading is concerned 'cause I can barely keep up with NHK's shows I'm sharing. :x

As far as the concert itself goes, I watched it entirely only once. Sometimes I watch a couple of songs but I haven't seen the whole thing again. I'm not saying it is bad, far from that! Miwa shines so much on stage on this concert, the band is amazing but I guess it ain't DCT... you know?