Wonderland 2007

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:03 am

I wonder if you have to be in Japan to buy the tickets...that's my biggest challenge.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:03 am

You probably don't have to be in Japan to order tickets, but you may need a Japanese mailing address, so it may end up being the same problem.

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:21 pm

That could prove to be a problem...

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:06 pm

I reckon that going to Japan to buy scalp tickets could end up being a better thing to do. I have met a brazilian nikkeijin who is working in Japan, he told me he spent 3 hours on the phone trying to get tickets to see the Diamond 15 tour. He ended up with ONE ticket in a very bad place, he sent me some pictures and he was on the far left balcony. Seeying the stage sideways.

Our very own Zberry got scalp tickets for the Super Dry Live last year:

http://forums.dctjoy.com/viewtopic.php?t=302

But! But! I have seen hundreds of tickets of The Love Rocks tour end up on Yahoo Japan. You can use a middle man service like Shopping Mall Japan to get the tickets shipped to you overseas. Those tickets seemed to be from VERY good sits but end up in VERY high prices.

Anyway, good luck for you all who are going to try to go to Wonderland next year. I will keep my fingers crossed! As for me, there is always the next tour and/or Wonderland 2011... :cry:

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:57 am

These are the results for the requests made thru DWL2007.com:

01. Nando Demo (1)
02. Ureshii! Tanoshii! Dai Suki! (2)
03. Mirai Yosouzu II (3)
04. Sora o Yomu (4)
05. Meganeboshi no Sora (13)
06. Jikan Ryokou (10)
07. Memai (6)
08. Yasashii Kisu o Shite (8 )
09. Ano Natsu no Hanabi (7)
10. Hoshizora ga Utsuru Umi (20)
11. Love Goes On (18 )
12. LAT.43°N~forty-three degrees north latitude~ (23)
13. Sankyu (11)
14. Proud of You (16)
15. Kanashii Kiss (21)
16. Asa ga Mata Kuru (19)
17. Kessen wa Kinyoubi (9)
18. Yorokobi no Uta (24)
19. The Signs of Love (22)
20. Sweet Sweet Sweet
21. Love Love Love (3)
22. Douzo Yoroshiku
23. Suki (17)
24. Te iu ka (28 )
25. Winter Song (25)
26. Jet!!! (15)
27. Hajimari no La (27)
28. Love Tide
29. Spoon Me, Baby Me

30. Mirai Yosouzu (12)

Obviously, I added the previous position from the songs to compare. I'm so happy Sweet Sweet Sweet made it! I hope it will eventually make it to the setlist.

There is also a meter on the dream request page to see the odds of the requests to come true. ^^

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:53 am

There is new DWL 2007 data online, but I cannot understand it. I am told by a Japanese friend that Power Plant members get the first shot at tickets before the general public does.

If anyone knows dates of concerts, dates ticket sales begin, or how best to get tickets, please post it!

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:30 pm

The new information for Wonderland '07 concerns fans wishes to be able to fly with DCT, and how this will come true with a new ride at Universal Studios Japan. People can go to Universal Japan and register for a drawing- first prize, a pre-opening day trip on the new ride with Miwa and Masa!

POWER PLANT members will get first choice for Wonderland '07 tickets, but still no dates as to when.

I probably won't get back to Japan until next Winter, so my chances of going to Wonderland are slim.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:59 pm

^ I'm joining you on the "wish we could all go to Wonderland" group. It's gonna be totally impossible because I applied for college this year... OH WHY! WHY??? :cry:

Official dates for the Wonderland concerts:

August 04th - Sapporo Dome
August 05th - Sapporo Dome [Official Fan Club POWER PLANT SPECIAL LIVE]
August 11th - Fukuoka Yahoo! Japan Dome
August 12th - Fukuoka Yahoo! Japan Dome
September 1st - Nagoya Dome
September 2nd - Nagoya Dome
September 8th - Kyosera Dome Osaka
September 9th - Kyosera Dome Osaka
September 22nd - Kyokuritsu Kyougishou (?) 国立競技場
September 23rd - Kyokuritsu Kyougishou (?) 国立競技場

I wonder what kind of stage they are planning, something like Wonderland 99 Winter maybe? ^^

TisSweet
DCTJoy Member

Post by TisSweet » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:45 pm

Pop duo Dreams Come True are to be just the second act to perform a solo concert at the National Stadium. The only other group deemed big or important enough to play the 60,000 venue was SMAP in 2005 and 2006. The stadium is used for field sports, such as national soccer games, and athletics meets and has very strict conditions for holding non-sporting events. DCT's management were in negotiations with stadium managers for about 18 months. The two shows, on September 22 and 23, will be the last in their 10-show "DoriCamu Wonderland 2007" tour that will also include the Sapporo, Fukuoka, Nagoya and Osaka Domes. They do the tour only every four years, and this will be the fifth in an 18-year career during which they have played to over 4 million fans. The tour starts on August 4 in Sapporo. Formerly a trio, DCT is now made up of vocalist Yoshida Miwa 41 and Nakamura Masato 48

from http://www.japan-zone.com/news/index.shtml

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:05 pm

Bloody Marvelous :)

Check out that stadium:

http://maps.google.com/maps?t=k&ll=35.6 ... 07231&om=1

http://www.naash.go.jp/kokuritu/

I'm so going to Tokyo...:)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 pm

might be their sayonara 'live's. . .

be fun to see them in both their smallest venue & their largest. . .

The 1995 WL shows had 50K audiences (50-man-nin wari 10-ka sho).

Late September features perfect weather for this, too.

I think GLAY has the J-POP record at 100,000 people.

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:21 am

Tokyo looks like the concert to be at for sure! Getting to Tokyo is the easy part. Getting the tickets is the hard part. Also, does anyone know how to get around the Tokyo subway system?

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:50 pm

sdankoehler wrote:Tokyo looks like the concert to be at for sure! Getting to Tokyo is the easy part. Getting the tickets is the hard part. Also, does anyone know how to get around the Tokyo subway system?
If it's anything it's anything like the Osaka system, it's not a big deal. (Granted, I lived in NYC back in the day, so I love big subway systems). There'll be a large map at the station with all the destinations and their corresponding fares.

Buy a ticket for the correct amount at the machines. The machines at the major stations should have an English option too. Just slip them in the ticket gates and you'll be fine (you wont get the ticket back at your destination if you paid the right amount).

If you get a ticket for the wrong amount, you can always pay the remainder at the fare adjustment machine at your destination.
(If you forget, the ticket gate will close on you...trust me, it's embarrassing enough that it'll only happen once ^^)

I would recommend keeping a list of the kanji for the places you're going to with you. Once you get away from a city, you're going to see less and less English. When I went to DWL 2003, the Shiga/Yasu station had zero English...so I had to make due. ^^

There's a better explanation here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2016.html

PS: If you're over 6 foot tall, watch your head entering and exiting those trains...@_@
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:00 pm

Looks like Tokyo will finally have a unified debit card system in place:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PASMO

When I was there you could get a Y2000 or Y5000 card that would make things easier, but you had to get separate cards for JR and the subway.

There's plenty of English guides on the Tokyo system so you won't need to worry about that at all.

Man I miss the ol' city.

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:22 pm

The main thing to remember is, stay calm- especially when everyone else is running around like Godzilla is on the way. If you take your time, you'll find what you want. The worst thing that can happen is you'll miss a train. Don't worry- another will be along in a few minutes. Check the schedule for locals versus expresses (or rapids) if you want a specific station.

If you're depending on plastic, make sure you inform your card company that you are traveling abroad- cards don't always work in other countries and even if they do, they may have limits placed on them. It's not a bad idea to check with them, and/or carry more than one card.

Have fun!