Wonderland 2007. Fukuoka 12th August

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:25 pm

I must say I had mixed feelings watching it, while it was highly entertaning as much it was watching The Love Rocks last year - I can only imagine what the whole concert will be llike! :D I have one thing to say, Miwa singing Kanashii Kiss during the reharsal was SO totally cool!!!

At the same time, I couldn't help but cry myself in some parts. Maybe it's because I can relate since I've gone thru the first major loss in my life. Mostly I realized how much efford Miwa had to put into this tour to actually go thru it. She mentioned right before the last concert "... for instance, people who might be in pain right now due to some illness, I hope our music can give them strengh to get better. I believe in the power of music". :cry:

But once again, Miwa shows how strong she is since they are going to be on TV soon. Let's make sure to write messages on doriboard to support her!

Spaceman
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Spaceman » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:54 am

It was interesting to watch, just a shame I didn't understand a word :(
Do you think you could knock-up a quick subtitle file to give us a rough idea of what was being said?
Oh and I have to agree with you on Kanashii Kiss, one of my favourite songs as well.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:49 pm

As far as actual subtitles go, timing dialogues takes way too much time. I won't be able to do it before the New Year however I could make a quick resume here on the forum, if you are interested let me know.

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:26 am

If I'm reading the Japanese of DCTgarden.com's news section correctly, (and I doubt it), I think it says the DVD will be released on 4/4/08. Can anyone who reads Japanese fluently tell me if this is correct?

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:36 am

The 4/04 release date is for the Mirai Yozouzu movie DVD release. DCT has an interview in the extras that come with the limited edition release. Still nothing about a specific date for the Wonderland DVD except that it's set for February.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Yikes! Have you guys seen the price of Mirai Yosouzu movie? :shock:

I just wanted to let you guys know that my friend in Japan recorded safely DWL 2007 yesterday. He will need a while to figure out how to share it since he had to record it in 2 different devices - it was so long I figured it wouldn't fit into 1 DVD. I can't wait! ^^;