Wonderland 2007. Fukuoka 12th August

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:34 pm

sdankoehler wrote:Here is a direct quote from the e-mail.

"Thank you for your inquiry.
We are still in negotiation with the venue about the place to locate Will Call window. We will inform you the details on pick up as soon as possible.
We appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your patience."
I'm sorry, I totally misunderstood it. But I might as well mention: I saw on the page about those 夕べ concerts they wouldn't be canceled due to the weather. I couldn't find anything on the Wonderland page about it though. Whatever the heck those concerts were I'm still not sure... they were outdoors, that I know for sure.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:33 pm

Regarding the weather, definitely put a raincoat/cover of some sort in your luggage. It rained in Shiga when I was at DWL2003 and you were not allowed to bring in umbrellas (was told that directly). I'd imagine it'll be the same for the Tokyo venue. (I got seriously soaked...)

At least there's trains nearby...I'd hate to have to wait in the rain again for a taxi. @_@
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:38 pm

Kudou wrote:Only problem is I would need to hope I could get a passport within the next 2 weeks seeing as how I don't have one :(
Passports take a lot longer than they used to...even when you put speedy service on it.

From "How to Get Your Passport in a Hurry"
http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/fi ... t_831.html

"Normally, it takes 2-3 weeks to receive your passport from the date you applied."

Know a congressman? They might be able to pull some strings...^^
(Seriously...)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:03 pm

Actually it's less than 2 weeks now. The concert is in 11 days (counting for time zone differences). It would take a total miracle. Good luck.

Spaceman
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Spaceman » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:37 am

Looks like the negotiations are over :lol:

http://www.pia.co.jp/dct07-e/dct_willcall_tokyo.htm

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:24 am

Spaceman wrote: Did you have to show your ticket to get to them or are they open to anyone?
No need to show any tickets. Just join the queue and buy whatever you want.

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:13 pm

well shoot, I've paid for the tickets but it's still going to cost me $1000 to get there . . .

back in the day I could just walk to Aoyama, but of course getting tickets in the 90s was nearly impossible . . . sigh . . .

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:28 pm

So when are you guys going to leave to Japan? ^^ Just in case, I think I gonna be offline for next week or two... I hope you all have a safe trip and a blast at the concert. And I wanna read a review when you guys get back, alright? ;)

tachikaze
DCTJoy Swinging Star

Post by tachikaze » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:51 am

I'm going to head up to J-Town tomorrow to see what if the bucket shops have . . . btw, thanks nako for the 1999 WL vids via JPS . . . it was great seeing my translations on a couple of songs, even if my choices were a bit rough in places. . .

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:32 pm

I'm curious, is the program that was sold at this and other concerts other than the National Stadium different from the National Stadium program? I've yet to see any different ones appear on Yahoo Japan auctions, but I can't imagine them selling programs specifically based on the National Stadium concert at all the other concerts before it....although I suppose it isn't entirely out of the question.

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:59 pm

is the program that was sold at this and other concerts other than the National Stadium different from the National Stadium program?
Not that I know of. The program I bought at the Fukuoka show was the same one that can be seen on the front page of the Wonderland 2007 online store at http://www.dctgarden.com/store/DWL2007/index.html

It came with a free DVD, folder and pen. Presumably this is the same one on sale at the National Stadium, Tokyo?

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:02 pm

Yes that is the same program that was sold there. I'm surprised to see that thing is really a pen though. Last time I got it out and looked it was some kind of roll of paper I couldn't find out how to open. I'll have to check again :p

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:10 pm

I'm sharing NHK's Premium 10 thingy at the usual place (JPS) so I would like to discuss it with you guys. I will hold back major spoilers until you guys get a chance to watch but all I gonna say is that they showed a lot more of the concerts than I expected. Nando Demo/Love Love Love complete, crowd shots from all concerts on this one.

I have finally fallen in love with Ai Shiteru no Sign. There is a short version of it on the special... brilliant stuff! Much better, much more powerful than its studio version. And Miwa's entrance was brilliant as well!

Anyway, let me know when you guys watch it so I can spill out the spoilers.

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:39 am

Did they say when the DVD would be released?

Spaceman
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Spaceman » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:07 am

Watched it :lol:
Nice build up to the concert next week.